Kagehina- bickering- smut

🚨contains: public, kinda bratty and load of second hand embarrassment
Top: 🥛 bottom: 🍊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hinita boke! How difficult is it for you to do a decent serve?!" Kageyama screamed
"Well maybe if you practiced with me more instead of constantly studying then I'd be a bit better!" Hinita snapped back.
"Well sorry for not wanting to be a dumbass that can't pass tests like you,"

Yachi tugged on kiyokos shirt looking anxiously over at her fellow first years "Uhh.. sh- should we stop them?"
"Don't worry about them. They'll tire themselves out soon enough. We should leave now though just in case things get ugly" kiyoko said "How about we go and get some food?"

"Ahh of course queen kiyoko comes up with the best ideas once again" tanaka said swooning over his manager.

Everyone else agreed to go out to eat leaving kageyama and Hinita still arguing over who knows what now.

"Oi do you two.. hey guys?" Daichi attempted to get their attention, only to be completely ignored "Really, I don't have time for this right now. You two sort out your one millionth argument today and we'll be back later with food for you"

"Even after all this time, I still can't believe they're a couple with the way they talk to eachother" sugawara snickered.

And with that, the two were left alone in the gym. They only realised this  when the gym door slammed shut.

"Ugh great. They've left us here to clean up" kageyama rolled his eyes.
"Are you sure that's what they said? I couldn't really hear them" Hinita queried
"Probably. Why else would they just leave like that? Now come help me put this away"

The couple were now in the cupboard putting things back in their homes.

"None of this would've happened if you weren't such a stuck up bitch" hinata snarled. He was bent over putting something back, so he didn't see the rage filled facial expression on his boyfriend's face.
"What'd you just say, shrimpy?" Kageyama said trying to keep his cool.
"You heard exactly what I said, bitch" Hinata subtlety wiggled his hips a bit as he remained bent over putting things away "And the only thing that's shrimpy here is the thing between your legs"

The orange knew his boyfriend well. From what made him horny to what made him mad, and when you mix the two together in just the right way, you knew you'd be in for a ride

When hinata uttered those words, kageyama was about ready to burst. He grabbed hinata by the waist causing his ass to ram right onto kageyama's hard member. He then reached down with one hand and pulled hinata up by the neck.

"Why don't you say that again a bit louder" kageyama growled.
Hinata wanted to answer with another snarky reply, but the sudden aggression had frozen his small body completely stiff- including his down below.

Kageyama squeezed slightly on his neck as he slotted his knee between hinata's legs rubbing it against his crotch. He then moved his hand from his hip as it migrated to underneath the ginger's shirt and began twisting and squeezing his nipple. Hinata faintly moaned and panted at the feeling of his dick and nipples being played with as well as his boyfriends warm breath on his face.

"You have the courage to call me a bitch, and I just play around with your nipples and you're already panting like one. I don't like when people insult me, and just because I like you doesn't make you any sort of exception" hinata had no way of replying. He could only smile as this is exactly what he'd wanted this whole time: to be fucked so hard his legs turned to jelly. He turned his head to free himself from the taller boys grasp and went for a deep kiss.