Iwaoi - you still like me, right? - angsty smut

🚨 this is for sjtaye because they wanna bless us with the beauty lf IwaOi <3 also they're grown up in this, like university age.

"I'm home babe!" Oikawa shouted from the doorway as he took off his shoes and coat. He found Iwaizumi sat on the sofa scrolling through his phone.
"Hey, I'm home" Oikawa repeated

"Hm? Oh hey." Iwaizumi repeated still not looking up from the screen.

"How was your day?" Oikawa asked

"Fine. Got some work done, went for a walk." Iwaizumi said

"Oh cool.. um there's a pizza in the freezer. We could I could put it in the oven and we can watch a movie or something" Oikawa suggested

"Nah I ate earlier. I'll just go to bed" And with that, he got up and walked right past Oikawa to get ready for bed. Oikawa had no reason to stay up, so he followed him to the bedroom.

It's been like that for a while now. It's as if Iwaizumi's becoming more and more distant as time's passed. Believe it or not, they used to be inseparable from each other. Whenever they could see each other between work and uni, they would. Iwazumi barely bothers with the rude nicknames anymore. Oikawa's lucky if he gets a hello.

Oikawa was fed up of the neglect he was getting from his boyfriend. To him, it felt like they were just roommates and not actually in a relationship. The small amount of patience he had was wearing thin. On top of wanting to have a deep conversation, date nights and cuddles, he wanted a bit more: sex. They'd not done it for weeks and though Oikawa was desperate, he'd never ask for sex if he knew the other wasn't in the mood... until now. Really, it was less about sex and more about feeling noticed. Feeling loved, feeling attractive, knowing someone feels good because of him, it's his biggest turn on, so when his partner stops showing emotion towards him it depresses him to the core. Oikawa was desperate at this point, so he wasn't going to give up until he got what he was looking for.

Oikawa rummaged through his underwear drawer whilst Iwaizumi was in the bathroom. He pulled out a pretty, black Lingerie set and quickly hid it under his shirt as he walked past Iwaizumi to the bathroom when he was done. Oikawa replaced the clothes he was wearing with the lingerie and smiled at himself in the mirror. He knew that this was one of Iwaizumi's favourite underwear's of Oikawa's, so if this didn't grab his attention, nothing would. He took a dressing gown that was hung up on the door and put it on over him before walking out into the bedroom where Iwaizumi was looking at his phone.

Oikawa cleared his throat loudly which notified Iwaizumi to look up. He dropped the robe onto the floor exposing his almost naked body. The spiker put his phone aside as he was intrigued by Oikawa's lewd choice of pyjamas.

"So now you wanna notice me, huh" Oikawa scoffed as he slowly walked over to Iwaizumi and sat on his lap facing him. Iwaizumi stroked his thighs that were either side of him and continued to eyeball the setter's body.

"Wh- what are you talking about" Iwaizumi asked as he gently caressed the back of Oikawa's head

"Never mind, Iwa" before Iwaizumi could say anything else, Oikawa, semi- aggressively, leaned in for a kiss which was immediately returned. Desperate, Oikawa edged the top to undress and, soon enough, they were both only in underwear and kissing with Oikawa's arms wrapped around Iwaizumi's neck. Their want for each other grew with the bulges in their underwear. Iwaizumi broke the kiss and reached for some lube on the table before squirting it on his fingers.

"Do you want me to lay dow- ahh~ ahh~" Oikawa let out strings of moans as two fingers and some cold lube entered him. Iwaizumi used the straddling position Oikawa was in to twist at his nipples (if you imagined a bra with the lingerie then he pulled it upwards to reveal them :p) and suck and bite at his neck and shoulder. Their erection were so close together that they, inevitably, started to rub together causing Iwaizumi to only pant slightly, but Oikawa was about to burst from all the feeling.

"Idiot, stop~ stop or I'm gonna come~ ahh~" Oikawa tried to warn, but failed as he let out a loud moan before cum filled his panties and dropped out through the lace. Iwaizumi pulled his fingers out and laid Oikawa down on the bed. He discarded the wet underwear before removing his own.

"You call me an idiot, but you make such a mess of yourself for one." Iwaizumi said circling the entrance of Oikawa.

"Well, lately you've been more of a stranger than an idiot, which I guess makes me a whore for fucking strangers, so stop teasing and fuck me like the whore I am" Oikawa said, not breaking eye contact with the Dom for a second. Iwaizumi wasn't even sure about what he meant; all he knew is that it turned him on a lot and so he didn't want to waste anymore time. Iwaizumi pushed member into Oikawa, right upto the base. Oikawa bit his lip to suppress his moans.

"Don't hold back your voice. I haven't heard you in a while now.. I'm gonna move, ok?" And with that, Iwaizumi slowly went out and into Oikawa until he got a good rhythm going. He started to pick up the pace when Oikawa started to relax. Before long, Iwaizumi was thrusting into Oikawa like a hammer. Oikawa held on tight to Iwaizumi as he neared his second climax. Iwaizumi's thrusts became more desperate as he felt the orgasm creep up. A few more pounds and Oikawa let out a scream of pure ecstasy as a load of cum shot out onto his stomach. Iwaizumi pulled out and released along with him, both trying to catch their breath as that was their first orgasm from each other in a while. Once they came back down to earth, they went to clean up before returning to bed.

Oikawa was browsing through tv shows looking for something to put on in the the background to fall asleep to. Rather than staring at his phone, Iwaizumi stared at his boyfriend, examining every feature on his face.

"So I guess you do like attention then" Iwaizumi said, startling Oikawa.

"Huh?" Oikawa said

"Do you really not remember?!"

"R-remember what..?"

~flashback to a few weeks ago~

"I luuurrve you Iwa-channnn" Oikawa said, drunk on his forth (or maybe fifth) drink and was about to pour out another.

"That's enough" Iwaizumi said taking the bottle from Oikawa's hand and putting away it in the fridge. "Baka-kawa"

"Iwaaaaa~ you're so mean to me I hate it" Oikawa fake cried "you always call me names and make me spend time with you even though you're meannnn. And you always want sex all the time. I can't go to work when I can barely stand."

"We'll fine then. I'll stop doing all that if you hate it so much. Let's see how long you last. Now go to bed and stop drinking dumba.. Oikawa"

~present~

Oikawa sat silently in his embarrassment. He was so hammered he didn't even remember what he said. All he could say was a small "Sorry".

"I was just going to ignore you, but I decided to go along with it just to show you how dumb you can be. Dummy- kawa" Iwaizumi said

"Iwa- Channnn don't ever change like that again! Kind Iwa is weird. I like assertive Iwa. And Iwa that likes a lot of sex! And Iwa that pays attention to me and likes me and likes spending time with me! I love you, Iwa- chan" Oikawa said hugging Iwaizumi.

"I love you too, shitty- kawa"

~1300 words

This one was tricky to make. It could've had like 10 different endings but I stuck with this in the end. Lots of love xx