Chapter 1: The Desicion

A/N: There is no female Harry Potter in this story. The O.C. is his older sister, Yoni Potter.

This story has more crossovers in it, than the crossover between Power Rangers and Harry Potter. In each chapter, I'll let you all know the crossovers for each chapter.6

For example: Crossover Power Rangers and Harry Potter + Percy Jackson

For this chapter is it: Crossover Power Rangers ((Super) Samurai & Dino (Super) Charge) and Harry Potter. Power Rangers Samurai is slowly making its appearance.

Layout Story:

* Normal text - "Drakarys"

* Spells - "Drakarys"

* Parssseltongue - "Drakarysss"

* Written text from books, articles, letters and titles from books, thoughts, visions and dreams - Drakarys, 'Drakarys'

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in the books, series, Manga/Anime or movies at all. They belong to their creators. I just own my O.C.s.

Warning: No violence, Lemons or Character deaths are detected in this chapter.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~29th of June~

It was the eve of the end of the school year at Hogwarts. The End-of-Term Feast had just ended and Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk deep in thoughts. He thought about what had happened in the past year.

Sirius Black, a falsely accused wizard for mass murder, had escaped from the Azkaban prison in the summer before the school year had started. The Dementors had guarded all the entrances and exits of the school, on the orders of the Ministry of Magic, to arrest him. Peter Pettigrew was still alive. All those years he had faked his death and lived in hiding with the Weasley family as a rat. Which was his Animagus form. Now Sirius and Peter were both gone from Hogwarts. Peter would certainly be looking for his master, Lord Voldemort, to serve him again. Sirius had fled from the Ministry, on the back of Buckbeak, a Hippogriff. Professor Remus Lupin's secret was also revealed a few days ago, during breakfast, and some parents didn't want that their children were taught by a werewolf.

Professor Dumbledore looked around his study, which was already quite dark, but somewhat illuminated by the dim light of the candles. It was completely silent in the room, but you just could hear the snoring of the previous headmasters in their portraits. He thought about the safety of Yoni and Harry Potter. He felt that they were less safe together than they were separate. He thought about sending Yoni to another location, where she could be better protected, than with the Dursleys. He thought about all the possible safe locations where Yoni could stay for the summer. He had a few locations in mind, but felt that one location was the most suitable to provide her with the necessary protection. He immediately took a sheet of parchment and a quill, and swiftly began to write a letter.

As soon as it was finished, he folded it up and stood up. He walked towards a golden perch, where a large red and golden bird sat, and said to it: "Fawkes, can you take this letter to Ji as quickly as possible. It is urgent."

Fawkes took the letter in his beak, spread his wings, burst into flames and was gone.

Dumbledore walked back to his desk and sat down again. He waited for an answer or when Fawkes would return with Ji.