Chapter 4: Origins - Part 2

A/N: I based this chapter on the second episode of the series: 'Power Rangers Samurai Episode 2: Origins - Part2', but I changed it a bit for this chapter. I tried my best to describe what happens and what they are doing, and also to write down what they have said in the episode.

For this chapter is it:

Crossover Power Rangers ((Super) Samurai & Dino (Super) Charge) and Harry Potter + mentions of Sailor Moon (Crystal) and The Adventures of Merlin.

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters of the books, series, Manga/Anime or movies at all. They belong to their creators. I just own my O.C.s.

Warning: There is some violence and Character death detected in this chapter. The Power Rangers Samurai fight against Moogers and a Nighlok to protect the world from evil. No Lemons detected. Some mentions of (child) abuse were detected. Also, no Bashing was detected.

Spoiler Alert!: In chapter 19 many things will be revealed. One of these things will be Yoni's full name because Yoni is a nickname. You can help me choose her true first name. Through 'Conversations' on my Wattpad profile, you can find and choose the names. You can send your favourite names via 'My Messages' or as a reply to the message in 'Conversations'. You can continue to choose until Chapter 18 is posted for this story.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world, but Samurai Warriors defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child. Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth. Luckily, a new generation of heroes stand in their way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai.

~1 July, Shiba House~

Early in the morning, Yoni woke up after spending her first night at the Shiba House.

Soft sunlight of the morning sun shone through the window into Yoni's room, right in her face. She blinked a few times before she opened her eyes completely. She stretched her arms above her head, while she was still laying on her back in bed. She glanced around her new room at the Shiba House. It still felt a little strange for her to sleep and wake up in a strange room, but she started to feel more at home at the Shiba House. Much more than she had ever felt at the Dursleys. She sat up, removed the sheets from her and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She took off her pyjamas and showered to freshen up for the day. When she was finished, she dried herself off and put some clothes on... that she had already placed in her bathroom the previous night. She wore long blue jeans and a dark purple checkered shirt with a light purple t-shirt underneath it. She went a comb through her long hair and tied it up together into a ponytail, that fell down over her right shoulder. She then left her bathroom, took a pair of dark brown boots with high heels and sat then back down on her bed to put them on. Once she had put them on, she stroked Harena gently over her head for a moment, got back up, let Prudentia out through the window to hunt and stretch her wings, then she left her room. She walked through the house to the family room. Just as she came around the corner, she saw Kevin just leave through the double black front door. She heard some noises coming from the kitchen and sneaked then cautiously to the kitchen doorway.

In the kitchen, Ji was busy preparing breakfast for seven people. He saw Yoni standing there in the doorway.

"Good morning Yoni." Ji said smiling. "You're up early. Did you sleep well?"