Chapter 2: The Split

A/N: I based this chapter partly on the twenty-second chapter of the book: 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ', but I changed it a bit for this chapter.

For this chapter is it:

Crossover Power Rangers ((Super) Samurai & Dino (Super) Charge) and Harry Potter. Power Rangers Samurai make their appearance.

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in the books, series, Manga/Anime and movies at all. They belong to their creators. I just own my O.C.s.

Warning: No violence, Lemons or Character deaths are detected in this chapter. Only some Dumbledore Bashing is detected.

Please enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~30th of June, Hogwarts~

The next morning, during breakfast, all the students were each sitting at their respective House tables.

The Potter siblings, sister and brother, were having breakfast together with their friends from their House, Gryffindor.

Yoni Potter, a young woman of fifteen years old, was sitting with her best friends; Fred and George Weasley, and Lee Jordan.

Fred and George were telling jokes while having breakfast, which made everyone laugh all around them.

Yoni's emerald green eyes sparkled as she laughed. Her long dark brown, almost black, hair was pulled into a ponytail, which fell over her shoulder.

A first-year Hufflepuff came to her and gently tapped on her shoulder.

Yoni turned to the first year and smiled gently, to reassure the girl and not to frighten her.

"A letter for you and your brother. It's from the Headmaster, Professor Dumbledore." The girl said softly and gave both scrolls of parchment to Yoni.

Yoni thanked her and the girl quickly walked back to her table. She passed the second scroll to Harry and opened her scroll of parchment. She read what Dumbledore had written on it in his neat curly handwriting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please come to my study after breakfast. I've something very important to tell you and your brother before you both take the train back home for the holidays. It's about the both of you.

See you both soon

Professor Albus Dumbledore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoni looked a little puzzled at the sheet of parchment.

'What does Dumbledore want to tell us that can be so important, before we take the train back home for the summer?' She thought puzzled. She was quite curious about what Dumbledore had to tell them.

"So, what does our dear old Headmaster want this time from you and your brother?" Fred asked curiously.

Yoni looked up and saw that her three best friends from Gryffindor were looking curiously at her.

"Well, he wants to talk to me and Harry. I don't know about what, but it seems to be urgent." She replied frowning.

"When do you've to go to him?" George asked just as curious as to his twin brother.