Death Blossoms Part 1

"What could've possibly happened that caused an emergency transmission of that urgency level?" asked Reebro as he set his helmet on a table. "What did Blassoom even do?" Rooba put a hand on his head.
"I'm sorry, my friend. This must be a very hard thing for you to be going through right now. Trust me, we're all feeling it too."
Kayna stood beside the ship's guardrails, and watching the clouds move by behind them. Her mind was in a different place, wondering about everything. Gloptic was still steering, with three of her tentacles on the steering wheel. The Skyship flew through the sky gracefully, as the boosters roared somewhat silently. Once Gloptic's one eye caught a big tree, she started yelling. "GUYS! GUYS WE'RE HERE!" But Plant Island did not look like Plant Island. Once Reebro saw it, he thought for a second he was in his home at the Factory, but when he looked harder, he saw that it WAS Plant Island, but it...changed. It was full of buildings and giant silver pillars. Gloptic parked the Skyship next to the Island, and the heroes got off.
"What the haven even happened here?" asked the Mech elemental, as he looked up at a poster saying Join the Forces of Nature!
 Rooba looked around and saw many posters of the same words, with leaf insignia all over the walls. She glanced up and saw a Trumplite with a PA speaker attached to the horns. Without warning, the PA crackled to life, and a deep voice came out of it which could only belong to an Oaktopus.
"By the order of Supreme Leader Blassoom, all monsters must be in a home or a Vegidian Castle suite by 8:00 pm curfew. Anyone disobeying curfew will be given a Type 1 Warning." Rooba looked at the other monsters in horror.
"Supreme...Leader?" Before anyone could respond to the Psychic Triple, an Armored Mammott went up to her. He was holding a glowing Pulse Rifle and has a big red visor. "You heard the Ambassador! Get in your home. It's 30 to curfew." Rooba quickly nodded and signaled for all the others.

Kayna, Gloptic, and Rooba all quickly darted into a random building and closed the door. Reebro was the sole one standing in the street out of all of them, so he decided to walk towards the Vegidian Castle and take a suite there. As the Mech elemental walked up the stairs to the glowing green castle, two Furcorn guards stopped him.
 "Identification, Sir." Reebro stopped and allowed the Furcorns to scan him. Once the scanning was over, the device started blinking red."

 You aren't a resident of the Castle, sir." Reebro just looked at him.

"I know," he said calmly. "I'm visiting." The two Furcorns looked at each other.

"Do you have a Visitor's Pass?" asked the second. Reebro took out a small card with his face facing forwards with all his personal details on it. The Furcorn examined it and then nodded. "Suite number?"
"95." Reebro answered. "You're free to go, Sir."
 The first Furcorn said, as the two stepped aside to let the Mech elemental in. Reebro pushed a few buttons on the elevator with his head, and he stepped inside. The elevator took him up until it opened and revealed a hallway with green aesthetic carpeting and tan walls. He passed a door that said "VIP Lounge: GAME NIGHT!" with a small poster revealing 9 mercenaries with a giant logo splattered with blood. The name started with "Kill", but that's all Reebro was able to make out.
Soon he reached Suite 95, and opened the door. It was a nice room with 2 master bedrooms and a TV facing the first bed. There was a large table next to the door to the bathroom, with multiple electronic devices and a coffee maker sitting on top of it. The balcony was right across the second bed, and an armchair was placed next to the campfire. Reebro took off his helmet and set it on the table. He went to go get a sip of coffee before a voice stopped him. He looked around to see a skeleton with leaves across his body, with a carved pumpkin head, smiling at him. "I didn't expect visitors today!" he said.

 "Punkleton!"

The spooky Seasonal rose up his arms.
"What's up, Bro! How've you been doin?" Reebro smiled and took a sip of coffee.
"Well, actually, this whole "saving the monster world from permanent extinction" thing is actually going pretty good for me." Punkleton, baffled, looked at him weirdly.