𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚// hermione x reader

hey! so this is my first Hermione one shot and the reader is gender neutral/whatever gender you want! constructive criticism is welcomed:))
warnings: light make out i guess? haha
also some fluff!

~third person~
Hermione and y/n were cuddled up on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. her in y/n's lap, reading a book aloud to them, while y/n had their arms around Hermione's waist and head on her shoulder. it was relatively empty in there today, with the exception of a couple students quietly playing wizards chess on the other side of the room. y/n and Hermione cherished these moments with each other. not even the elixir potion could bring them more happiness than just sitting there. basking in each others closeness.

~first person~
she was reading a muggle book. it was fiction, she had said it was her favourite as a child. something about this pig who made friends with a spider? although a very funny tale, i wasn't really paying attention to the parchment in front of us, more so to the brunette who was sitting on my lap. her soft curls would brush against my cheek every time she turned a page. and merlin her hands. they looked so delicate, but you could tell they were so strong. they used to just be used for things like raising, writing, or occasionally pointing at Ron and Harry to scold them. but now, they had a new purpose- quite possibly the best one yet, to be held by mine. i glanced up from her hands to her lips. full, and alluring. moving with each word that she read from the pages. i wrapped my arms around her waist tighter, and rested my head on her neck, pulling her into a hug from behind.

"what are you doing y/n?" she said with a
giggle as she turned towards me. i'm just
about to get the the best p-"

i pressed my lips against hers, to which the brunette happily obliged, kissing back. warmth washed over us like a wave. all of our thoughts drifted away as we melted into eachother. the taste of her making me weak. my hands traveled into her hair with a mind of their own. at this point Hermione was laying on her back while all i could focus on was how soft she felt against me as she addictively invaded all of my senses. the smell of cinnamon, roses, and vanilla captivated me, that although destabilizing, was inviting. it was like no one else existed, and it was just the two of us. the scent of vanilla and cinnamon filled the air, creating a sensation that made our whole bodies tingle.

"ahem." we heard someone say from across
the room.

we both tensed up. our eyes widened as we shot back up, sitting up straight on the couch. heat rushed up to my cheeks when i turned to my side to see Hermione also bright red next to me. i looked to where the sound came from to see Ron and harry standing frozen in the doorway. Ron was trying to hide his smirk, while harry had a light blush on his cheeks, giggling behind his had.

Ron chuckled and looked at Harry.

"i guess i owe you 5 galleons mate."

a new collection of oneshots that i've started :)) most of these involve a gender neutral reader! please comment requests of anything Harry potter! will do smut/fluff, possible angst? im still getting used to writing angst. also constructive criticism is welcomed :D also if you like it please vote!