Raw bacon wet

"I'm breaking up with you".

Those were the first words I heard as I snapped out of my daydreams. I looked up from the lukewarm cup of coffee I was stirring to my boyfriend who wore an extremely cold look. The air filled with silence as the words sank deeper into me. He laid his arms back onto the chair and sighed.

"Sorry," he said carelessly, his attention focused on the waitress who walked past us. "I just don't think we were meant to be".

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. My mind was blank. I felt my head pounding and tears threatened to spill from my eyes. I could feel his gaze on me again, expecting me to respond. I quickly plastered on a smile and looked at him.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye then," I said in a cheerful tone. Trying to convince him as well as myself that everything is fine but, on the inside, I could barely keep it together.

He looked at me doubtfully but nodded and began to speak. His mouth opened and closed but I could not hear anything, all I could do was stare into his cold eyes that were once filled with warmth.

"See you around Y/N," he said finally and got up, eyeing the waitress on his way out.

I sat there, not knowing what to do with myself. It felt like the walls were falling and crashing onto me. I watched people bustled about inside the café with my mind empty and my heart shattered. Before I knew it, tears escaped my eyes and traveled down my face. I lowered my head, not wanting to catch any attention to myself when suddenly, a large green hand appeared in front of me, holding some tissues.

"Here, thought you could use some," the person said in a deep gentle voice.

I slowly looked up to see a big, tall green man who stood in front of me wearing a warm smile.

"T-thank you" I stuttered, taking the tissue, and looked away in embarrassment.

"Hey, I'm Shrek. What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Shrek said in his smooth seductive voice that made my bussy throb and my mind wonder how big his shlong must be.    

"I'm Y/N," I said, colours rushing to my face as I realised what I was just thinking about.

"Mind if I join ya?" Shrek said with a grin.

"Sure," I said smiling shyly as Shrek sits down.

"Are you feeling better now?" Shrek asked kindly. My smile slowly fades as I remembered what had happened just mere minutes ago and felt the tears begin to well up again. Shrek noticed and reached out for my hand, with a worried look on his beautiful large round face.

"I'm fine," I said with a watery smile, giving Shrek's rough calloused hand a small squeeze. "My boyfriend just broke up with me".

Shrek looked surprised, "I would've never guessed an ugly cunt like you would have ever gotten a boyfriend".