Macon

We were driving towards the border of Georgia and Florida when i asked Caitlyn if she was ok and she asnwered."Yea i could be ok if i wanted to be but, i'm kind of not ok at the same time i mean i don't know what to do without them..."

        "Don't worry we'll get through this together besides, we've got enough food and things that we can use to protect ourselves. Plus we have each other right guys??" I said to Caitlyn.

        "Right." Jason and Amanda chimed in.

        "So where are we heading anyway??" Asked Jason.

        "Well i say we should head for Atlanta but just to save some time we'll stop in Macon." I answered.

        "Sounds like a long drive, but i can manage it." Said Amanda.

I looked over at Caitlyn and squeezed her shoulder,"Everthing is going to be alright." after like 4 and 1/2 hours of driving we finally reach macon. I look back to see Amanda asleep on Jason's shoulder and see jason asleep with his head leaning against the seat. I turn to look at Caitlyn and see that she's still awake looking out her window.

        "Hey i uh, i'm sorry about your parents and all, i mean i only saw them like a few times so i probably wouldn't know how close your guys were." I said trying to make conversation.

        "Thanks but, that's ok besides not evryone got to know my parents that well since they always gave me privacy when i had people over." Caitlyn answered sighing. We pulled into the marietta hotel parking lot. I told Caitlyn to wake up Jason and Amanda while i grabbed our stuff. Jason and Amanda woke up akwardly after they found out they were about sleeping on each other. I handed Caitlyn some of the luggage just to give Jason and Amanda some time to wake up.

        "You will be room 467 there are 2 queen sized matresses, if you need anything just call down. Here are your room keys." Said the hotel receptionist.

        "Thanks." i said walking towards the elavator. As we reach the 4th floor we head to room 467.
As soon as we walk into the room Jason runs in and jumps onto a bed and says,"God this is the lifestyle." like he was some kind of rich guy.

        "Umm... how are we gonna do this? there are only two beds??" Asked Amanda.

        "Well if someone wants to sleep on the floor they can do that or we can have a bed of 2 each?" I answered.

        "Sounds fair." Said Jason unpacking. "Good thing they ain't got metal detectors or else they'd be detecting this stuff." Said Jason as he pulled out a combat knife and an M9 pistol. I looked over to see Caitlyn staring at the M9 in his hand. He held it up and aimed it at the wall, then turned to look at us still aiming. "Hey you think this thing-" Said Jason cutoff by Caitlyn. She screamed as he turned and lowered the gun.

        "Hey dude just put it up for now ok? Caitlyns a little freaked at the moment." After i said that Caitlyn rushed out of the room onto the terrace.

        "Sorry man i completely forgot-" Said Jason

        "It's alright dude just... you two get unpacked ill go talk to her." I said grabbing my jacket and heading onto the terrace.

       I walked out to see her with her hands on the railing leaing against it crying. I rushed over and said, "Hey hey. It's alright i settled things in there. It's alright." I said looking at her.

        "It's just i hate the fact that one of us is carrying that thing around, who knows what could happen?" Said caitlyn rubbing the sides of her arms as a breeze came by. I put my arm around her shoulder and said,"The gun has a safety come on. What you think hes gonna rob a grocery store while we're here?" I said with a chuckle at the end. She laughed at that and said,"Ok i get your point. i'll try and calm down a bit, get a good nights rest and maybe it'll all blow over in the morning.

        "Yea, i'm surprised you came up with a solution for yourself after everything you've been through." I said.

        "I guess i'm just trying to get my mind of of if." She said shrugging her shoulders.

We both walked back into the room to see Jason and Amanda already curled up in bed. I jumped under the covers and Caitlyn crawled into bed as well. I woke at 3:00 AM to hear Caitlyn sobbing into her pillow. I put my arm over her waist to comfort her and told her ,"Everthings going to be alright just think of something else." After that we both fell asleep.