Chapter 16: Questions and Confessions

I got home and I didn't know what to say to Zayn. I absolutely have to tell him about my meeting with Perrie. Going along with this I need to ask questions about their past relationship and why it ended so badly. I walked into the house with no one in sight, the only person I heard was Will and that was coming from my room. I opened my door and saw Zayn holding Will as he fell asleep in his arms.

"Hey Zayn."

"Hi gorgeous where have you been?"

"Oh well uhhh, I met up with Perrie for coffee."

Silence..... just complete silence. He just stared at me, I was starting to get scared. I watched him get up and walk out. I guess he put William in his crib because he came back and shut the door.

"What do you mean you met with Perrie?" He said that with a stressful sigh.

"She called yesterday and asked me to meet her for coffee and I accepted."

"What did she talk about with you.... exactly?"

"She warned me."

"WARNED YOU, about what?"

"About you."

"GODDAMIT MARY." He yelled as he punched the wall.

"Babe please calm down."

"CALM DOWN, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN INVITATION FROM?"

"I just wanted to...."

"You know what thats not important, what did she say to you?"

"She told me how you cheated on her and how you would rather be going to stripclubs and getting lapdances than being with her, and she said how you were always lying to get away from her."

"Is that it?"

"She told me that she just wants me to be careful and if I need her to talk to her."

"Well I guess I have an confession to make."

"Okay."

He sat me down and sat next to me, holding my hand. I was nervous for what he was going to tell me but relieved that maybe after he tells me these confessions we can just work it out and be happy.

"So uhhhh what she was saying was true, I did cheat on her with and I was always at stripciubs with the boys but thats only because our relationship was bland and sexless, she never wanted to have sex because she was doing other guys, and to be honest I never in my life have gotten a lap dance I find that gross and degrading. But anyway lying to her always had to happen because she wanted me to go everywhere without a say in the matter, she was stressing me out more than I could handle so yeah I was drunk all the time, I had to be drunk to handle being around her. I really loved her at one point but she got so clingy and needy I just wanted to get away from her, and thats it."

"Zayn, yes that is alot to handle and it does surprise me that once upon a time you were that person, but it doesn't affect who you are now in anyway, I still love you and that will never change, obviously it was a toxic relationship and you didn't deserve what happened to you and I love you even more for being able to go back to a relationship seeing what you went through but just know that whenever you went through we will always be together and nothing can break us apart."

I looked over and he had so many tears in his eyes I felt really bad for him. Having to relive all of that just to explain it to me really brings me closer to him. I put my head on my shoulder as he cried. It was sad to hear him sniffle every 10 seconds, this let me know that he was seriously in love with me and just wanted to escape his past but knowing he can't makes him more upset. I want to do something for him that takes his mind off of it. I get up and tell him to rest for a while. I know what I have to do..........make dinner.

I look through my whole kitchen trying to find something worthy to make for him. I find hamburger helper and steaks, PERFECT. I get my steaks ready and put them in the oven as I begin the hamburger helper. I try so hard to make this perfect. I run to check on Zayn and my poor baby cried himself to sleep. The steak is almost ready when I realize this isn't right. I find 2 candles and put them on the table, I call Niall to grab Will for a couple hours maybe the night and he agreed thank the gods. I hurry to quietly grab a beautiful short and sleek blue dress from my closet and put it on. The steaks are ready to come out and the hamburger helper is just about ready as well.

Niall arrives and takes Will and of course asks to stay for dinner and after poiltely kicking him out I make our plates and light the candles dimming the lights. My dad left a bottle of champagne in the drawer so I take it out and pour Zayn a cup giving myself sparkling cider. I woke Zayn up with a kiss and made him follow me to the kitchen. He looked so depressed so I hope this cheered him up. We walked into the kitchen and his face lit up with surprise and excitment.

"Babe what is this?"

"This is me showing my appreciation."

The rest of dinner went great, he was happy and we laughed and held hands. It was just amazing and I loved every second of it. He told me I was gorgeous in my dress and that I didn't need to do this. After dinner we decided to watch a movie. We cuddled on the couch watching The Notebook. We cried together and it was cute. I got really tired and Zayn was tired as well. We decided it was time to call it a night, we cuddled in the bed and just held eachother. We didn't talk or move, we just layed there feeing all the love we send to eachother. Zayn and I love eachother very much and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and I hope he feels the same way.