A series of Unfortunate events.

Chapter 1

"Our salvation, Eldia's Euthanization," Zeke murmured, awakening from his daydream.

"What was that? Euthanization? Well, you're about to die inside a titans foul mouth to the sound of your own body being chewed to pieces," Levi said with bloodlust.

Zeke had tricked Levi and his man, fooling them into drinking Zeke's spinal fluid through wine. Everyone was transformed into a titan, with the exception of Levi, who didn't drink. Zeke ambushed Levi with his own men. Levi, however, was humanities strongest. He mercifully slaughtered his men and quickly handled Zeke. Afterward, he sliced his body into pieces and drugged him to his wagon. Out of rage, Levi tied a thunder spear rope to his neck and shoved the spear in his gut.

"I'd say that's a pretty merciful killing for someone like you, right. Compared to all of the lives of my comrades, you stole," Levi said frowning.

"I stole nothing; I saved your men from having children born into this cruel world, did I not?" Levi glared down upon his pitiful state.

"Looks like your growing another leg," Levi clutched his swords.

"I HOPE YOUR WATCHING MR XAVER," Zeke pulled the chord from the thunder spear.

Hey guys Author Chan here, this is super short but its completely pulled from the manga, you will find this exact scene in chapter 115. Don't worry the Levihan is coming soon, and everything between them will be canon.