No room to be Selfish

chapter 3

"Oliver, what's wrong."

"Come on; you need to."

Hanji had shot them both with a rifle; for the first time, Hanji really cried tears of sorrow. She had killed innocent soldiers all to protect Levi.

"There's no one pursuing us now, Levi," Hanji tied Levi's cape to his wounded face that was gushing blood. She then lifted his head and checked for his pulse.

"I knew you were to stubborn to die, "a tear from her crying fell on his cheek. "This might hurt and little Levi bare with me."

Hanji had to mentally prepare herself for what she had to do. She gripped Levi's nose tight and slightly opened his mouth. Her face turned red, and she scolded herself for getting so flustered.

"Dammit It's just Levi," Immediately afterwards she went down without hesitating. Sorry she muffled with her lips still on his. She had pressed down on his bare chest which was wounded. She couldn't help notice how soft yet ruff his lips where. She did her best not to get red because at that moment she realized just how ripped he was.

A very small time skip.... 

"Everyone got turned into titans, but only you survived. It must be for the same reason your able to survive these injuries because you're an Ackerman," Hanji had undressed Levi to attend to his wounds. Afterward, she stitched his face back together. After finishing, she sat next to Levi and looked at him. A tear appeared in her left eye. She turned away shortly and began talking to herself. She had carried Levi all the way to the forest to protect and hide him from the Yeagerist. By this time it was night, and she prepared a meal for both of them. She even had went as far to make a resting place for him to feed him. Not to mention she was relived that Levi was unconscious for when she preformed CPR on him.

 Not to mention she was relived that Levi was unconscious for when she preformed CPR on him

"Well, now, what do we? We can't stop Zeke on our own... We'll have to count on Armin and Pixis. Even if Eren betrayed Zeke, that means the Yeagerist will still use the spinal fluid to control this island. We"ll be on the run here for the rest of our lives. It must mean our time has come; you might feel like your doing the right thing, but times change, and you find yourself in a cell," Hanji thought back to the person her and Levi tortured together. Hanji faced Levi with a look of longing in her eyes as the tear in her left I grew larger. "Maybe we should just live here together, right, Levi." She longed for that reality, being able to live with the person she cared for most.

"Just now, what was that the whole world Eren," Hanji was shocked as she had been transported to the realm of the paths.

"Levi?" Hanji turned around, and Levi was sitting up looking at her.

"The beast titan that piece of shit, where is he?"

Hanji ran over to him, "You don't need to get up; Zeke went to Shiganshina district with the Yeagerist. Half a day has passed since then. What happened," Hanji said, relieved to hear his voice again.

"I screwed up. I wasn't able to figure out he was ready to die. I let him get away again," Levi said, disgusted with himself.

"Yeah, I'm sure you must want revenge, but for now," Hanji sighed. She didn't want him to leave; she wanted him with her where he was safe.

"What's left if we run and hide? What will that get us," Levi said, actually showing emotion? He was sad. Levi heard her talking and thought about it; however, he didn't think Hanji would be happy abandoning everyone but him.

 Hanji turned from Levi before answering to hide her blush, " So you heard me talking to myself, huh," for a moment, they both looked into each other's eyes

Hanji turned from Levi before answering to hide her blush, " So you heard me talking to myself, huh," for a moment, they both looked into each other's eyes. They both realized what they wanted and who they were to each other.

 They both realized what they wanted and who they were to each other

"Thank you Hanji... for reviving me," he slightly looked away not wanting to face her.

 "Levi you were conscious that whole time." 

Nonetheless, Levi changed the subject. He didn't know what feelings he had for Hanji and he didn't have the time to figure it out.

"My goal is to kill Zeke."