Feels

??? p.o.v

A beautiful they but for me it's boring
I was sitting on the bench while relaxing ... Yup hi my name is Ahn Y/N yup that my name that's the name I know because I'm an orphan who has an ability to see elements ...

I saw them when I was ahmmm 5 or 6 yrs. Old and the sisters in the orphanage were afraid at me when I was 11 they sent me here at the mental asylum they said that I'm crazy ...me... I'm use to it.....

While I m sitting on the bench i feel some thing near me I got startled when my friend ghost hehe yeah she's a ghost she's the who always hunting the asylume because she said she was not crazy but her step mom and dad sent her here so they can steel her money....

I smile at her and she sit beside me while her hand is on around my shoulder..

Y/N: hey.... I thought your not coming

Chassy: no way ... I'm gonna vissit my bff her
We laugh at each other ifeel everyone gaze is on me I look at them emotionless

Chassy:hey ... Don't worry about them hahaha
I smile...

Y/N: I know why you come here late hmmmm
She curve her lips and smile wide

Y/N: aishh this girl you always scaring them

Chassy:they deserve it.. when I'm living they always mocking at me ...

Y/N: don't worry I'm here for yahh

Chassy: i know... That's why your my best friend even I'm a ghost
We laugh

Y/N: ohhhh goshhh!..... I forgot it's time for my interview  I hope this time they let me free now heheh

Chassy: I'll wait for you till you out bye
We waved our hand to bid goodbye....

???p.o.v

I'm here at the castle and waiting for the time come..... Then after a few minutes I flew up and open the portal to the human world to sip all the soul... I enter the human world and call all the demons... After that they are all here and greet me...

All: all hail our Lord KIM TAEHYUNG
They greet me because I'm there prince and soon Tobe king hahahha I Lough like a demolish laugh..

Tae: BRUNG ME ALL THE WEAK HUMAN FOR THERE I CAN SIP THEY SOUL ...... RISE MY DEMONS GO AND GET ALL OF THEM HAHHAHA (demolish laugh)

All: yes our Lord.

With that they flew away and find some weak human ..... Weak human souls are strong so barely need all of them to fight my father to be the one and only King of hell

(Note:taehyungs memory are good but between the of them y/n and taehyung his memories with her are blurd...

Tae: what a beautiful welcome for me..... A beautiful view for humans will be ruined hahhaha "snif" what is this rossie smell
I smell something famillar but I never know when did I smell this......

Then open the mirror and watch all the human who was panicking because it's gonna be the end of there life.....

While I was watching I saw a woman  standing infront of the building she's wearing uniform I think she's a patient I feel something weird about her and she's the rossies smell I was looking at her like she was feeling something weird and her hand is in her chest......

Tae: who are you?

Y/Np.o.v

While I was walking I feel something weird that something is happening I held my chest and I can feeling like theres a demon around here...

I just continue walking until I made and enter the building.......

I see my doctor his name is Dr. Ion silco his my doctor for like 6 years ..... Now I enter to my room and saw my Dr. I smile at him and he smile back.....

Y/n: good afternoon "smile"

Dr. Ion: good after noon too my patient hows your day .....

Y/n: it's good .....

Dr : did something bother you again or do you see something

Y/n: I'm totally fine .....

Dr: that's good .... Well I'm here just to check on you and reminds you that pls don't walk far  at the hospital....

Y/n: yes sir .... And I'm sorry I'm just kind a bored here

Dr: it's ok .....

He carries my cheeks well it's fine for me that he act like that to me he's like a father to me and he treat me like his own daughter

Dr: ohh my!... I think I should go now

Y/n: ok take care

Dr: I will Ang you young lady rest and eat and don't forget to drink your medicine ok

Y/n: yes sirrr

I giggle and smile and he smile back at me

After he bid goodbye and wall out through the door..

I lay on my bed and drifted to sleep....

( Hi I'm new here I just want to try to write my  imagination hehehe sorry for the delay thank you and always be safe)