The Smut Part 3 🗿

Part 3 bc I get bullied into this

THERE IS A STRAP AND ROPEROPEROPE INVOLED..

You and Midari have been married since highschool, but she is in collage and you aren't. ANYWHO- You two don't see each other often because of school. So, you decided that you would visit her and stay for a few days. It was OBVIOUSLY a surprise but you couldn't walk around the school without a uniform. Once you got a uniform, you went to Midari's dorm and hid in her room. Her roommate knew you were coming so she decided to stay with her boyfriend and give you the key.

After hiding for a few minutes, you noticed a box in the corner of her closet. As you were about to open it, Midari walked in. You jumped a little, hearing the door open and then ran out and hugged her from behind.  "Surprise!!", you exclaimed as she hugged you back. As soon as you two stopped hugging, she noticed you wearing the school uniform. You noticed her eyes darkening as she eyed you up and down. "What's wrong?", you asked, keeping an eye on her as you got your bags. "Oh nothing~", she said as she smiled to herself. For the rest of the day, you two stayed in her dorm and caught up, not over the phone.

TIME SKIP (⌐■_■)

In the morning, Midari told you she was going to take you to class with her. Since you wanted to spend more time with you WIFE, you agreed and got dressed with her. 

Once you two made it out the dorm, people already started to watch you and stare at you because of your beauty. Unaware that you were married to Midari, people thought that you two were just friends. You noticed all the people staring but you didn't say anything, although it made you uncomfortable. Midari also noticed the staring, but she thought it was because you were "new" to the school. During a break, you decided to go to the restroom. Midari watched you to make sure that you were ok. Once you walked into the restroom, a girl walked up to you. She asked you if you were single and told you that you're really pretty. You told her you were taken and she looked disappointed. When you got out the restroom, Midari was waiting for you and you two left together. The whole day, you were being flirted with, taking all the complements and following Midari.

Once you and Midari got to the dorm, she immediately pushed you into the room and onto the bed. "What-" "Why do you have to be so fucking gorgeous?", Midari asked, cutting you off. "People can't keep their eyes off of you, they can't stop talking to you." Her eyes were darkened once again with l u s t 😳. "They need to know that you're mine, and mine only." As soon as she said that, she crawled over you and started to attack you neck with dark  hickies. Once she covered your neck, she asked if she could continue, which you approved, since you already know what this was leading to.

She stripped your clothes off of you, leaving you only in your underwear. She continued to suck on your skin from your chest to thighs. Soon enough, she took off your underwear and was eating you out. Her tongue was doing the work as you moaned and reached your climax quickly. While you were busy catching your breath, she got up and got a box from her closet. She placed it on the side of the bed and directed you to turn around. Midari took your hands and brought them behind you to tie them together with rope. Then, she took off all her clothes and put on a strap.  

She put one of her hands on your waist and the other one on the strap as she entered it into you. Once you adjusted to the size, Midari gripped your wrists and started to thrust in and out of you. The faster and harder she was fucking you, the louder your moans became. Once you got close to your second climax, she bent over and started to run your clit quickly until you came again. She continued this for about 5 more rounds until it was late. While you were sitting in your pajamas, watching Midari change the sheets after she cleaned the both of you off, she apologized for going so hard. You had to stay an extra two days because you couldn't walk properly the day after. 

After two days, you went back to class with Midari and people stopped flirting with you. Not only because of the slightly faded hickies, but also because of Midari being super clingy and touchy.

IM DONE 🙄 I GOT THIS IDEA FROM @Killuas_Waifu BUT IT ISNT THE EXACT SAME.

I WAS ALSO FORCED TO DO THIS BC OF @therealruna BUT YA

VOTE THIS PLS AND TY... This is also short asf so don't bully me