chapter two

the next day rolled around faster than i thought and before i knew it i was in LA. Esther had told me the apartment she lived in and when i got there, it was amazing! i'd never seen anything like it. (it wasn't an apartment it was a whole three bedroom house). i walked in and explored my way around the house everywhere was modern and beautifully decorated, maybe she was famous? i made my way to the master bedroom and it was beautiful, all clean and white, photos all around the house of her and this boy, they looked very cute, i think it might be her boyfriend.

i messaged Esther to tell her i made it to her house and how beautiful it was and she said the same to me. even though, it is smaller than she was used to she said it is very British. i unpacked and decided to go to sleep quite early, well for American time, due to jet lag.

i was suddenly awoken by loud bangs coming from downstairs, i ran downstairs scared out of my mind and could hear a deep voice shouting for Esther. i open the door and am shocked to what i see, a boy/man about half a foot taller than me stood in the doorway, these luscious dark brown curly locks falling down his head and piercing green eyes staring deeply at me. i was forced back to reality when the mystery guy spoke to me, "you aren't Esther? where is she?" he asked curiously looking through the door to see no one behind me. "no sorry. i'm y/n!" i said groggily in my British accent which obviously shocked him. "hi y/n. do you know where my sister is?" he asked again this time i could smell the alcohol seeping from his body. "yes she's in England, more specifically Surrey, she's staying there over the holidays and i'm staying in her house." i answered while admiring his beautiful hair and eyes. "that sounds very interesting, but i'm not sure where to stay now then." he says looking at the houses on the streets and shivering. "come in you must be freezing." i said as i could see his facial expressions changed every time a breeze past. the corners of his mouth lifted as i invited him in.

"i'm sorry for barging in like this, but i had no idea Esther was planning on going to England." he said while taking a seat on the sofa as i bring two glasses and a bottle of brandy i found in the cupboard. i see his eyes follow me as i walk in the room and take a seat next to him. "i wouldn't have barged in if i knew you were staying here. it's just i went to the bar down the road and i normally stay at my sisters so i don't drink and drive." he said before drinking the shot of brandy in his glass. "it's okay. i replied you can still stay tonight." i said as a smirk appeared on my face.
the night followed with a few more drinks when he kissed me, i was shocked but kissed him back and we ended up spending then night together, i didn't think i'd ever see him again.