chapter three

i woke up the next morning naked in Esther's bed and no one next to me, i swore i went to bed with that guy though. i got up and put on some clothes and made my way downstairs to make a coffee to wake me up. i see him standing there making coffee in his trousers, he turned around and a smirk appeared on his face as he saw me stood there baffled. "good morning." he says as he hands me a cup of coffee. "good morning stranger." i reply and thank him for the coffee. i sit down at the breakfast bar and look down his body to see the most perfect tan skin and perfectly defined six pack, he lets out a laugh obviously noticing i'm admiring him. "like what you see? i already know the answer you said so last night." my face dropped i was so drunk last night, which is so unlike me by the way.

"that is mortifying. i have not been that drunk in such a long time." i said as i feel my cheeks get super hot and my blood rush to them making them go a shade of crimson. i never drink, but this boy changed me in the space of five minutes. "did we?" i asked him awkwardly as i stared deeply into my coffee. "no, i tend not to sleep with unconscious women." i looked up sharply, "unconscious?!" i said mortified. "yes unfortunately." he said casually and winked at me. "i never drink. i don't even know your name. i've been in LA for one night and i've already managed to screw up my pact." i say ranting really to myself but he's listening to every word i say intently. "well we can start with my name, it's Jonah. Jonah Marais." he says looking deep into my eyes. "well hi it's nice to meet you." i say shyly. "and about all the other things. you said you were here to have fun and we did do that so how about we go and explore the city and get some lunch?" he asked casually like my moment before wasn't nearly a mental breakdown. "i'd like that." i say with a smile. "well go get dressed and we can head out to see the city." he said again super casually. all of a sudden he gets phone call i look down naturally to see if it was mine and saw on the screen a woman's name pop up.
"sorry i didn't meant to intrude." i say and run upstairs to get ready for the day.