My Planning Was Interupted

Noting down what I could say, how I could react, and this time I have chosen to be a dick jock. I was thinking about going goth for the next run.

It was the last day of that school year so I guess I could try being a kid who enters in summer. I'll have to wait a while but at least I could prepare for it. I'll get a new house, sign myself up and bing bang boom, I'll be set for the new school year.

The next week I move out, and I mive into a new house the next week. I say I'm an orphan kid and they suspect nothing.

I get everything ready in the next few weeks, and then I go to a nearby mall to get some clothes. At the moment I'm wearing a hoodie and jeans, along with some red converse that were initially white. I couldn't get the stains out. No its not from killing a bitch! I painted a house of a bitch I killed and the paint got on my shoe. Asshole.

Anyways, I take this opportunity to meet fellow highschoolers and hopefully meet some new friends before the school year starts.

I do meet some people, and go by Alexander Fittsburough. Alexander from the Hamilton guy(yes, i actually pay attention in school) and Fittsburough from some realator guy that used to live next door to me in another town.

They think im "legit" and accept me into their friend group.

                 *a few weeks later*

I had intended to use this to write down thoughts, now I'm treating it like a diary, dear fuck. Anyways, its been a few weeks, and I guess this highschool is actually good or something, because there are some new kids.

I have neighbors now, there are the Thompsons, the Grizwalds, the Porters, the Palmers, and the Jones's. They all have one to three kids per family, and one has a girl that I just might go after.

So in all, for the Thompsons theres Julia Thomspon and Sherry Thompson. For the Grizwalds there Lisa and Noah Grizwald(Lisa is the one I'd like to see die). For the Porters, theres Charles, Jackie, and David(who are all male and part of my new friend group). For the Palmers theres just littls Lucy. And For the Jones's, theres Jack and Jamie, they're identical twins but they hate eachother.

The Grizwalds are right next door, so it shouldn't be to hard to befriend them. Noah seems like a social outcast and Lisa seems to protect him because of it, sooo might as well befriend him first.

The next day I go over to the fence which is the border between our houses, and cross my arms on top and lean on it.

"Hello neighbor" Noah says, glancing up from his book.

He's sitting in the backyard, leaning against a tree, reading what appears to be Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

"Hi... is that Great Expectations?" I say, attempting a bit of a smirk.

He looks up, "yeah, didn't know YOU knew how to read-"
"I love that book" I fully smirk.

He looks astonished and says, "you actually have read it?"
"Yeah, I'm not stupid," I say like: how would I not!?
"Cool..." he smiles a bit.

He looks kind of like... wait... is he blushing? I've never seen a guy blush for another guy before.

"S-so..." he clears his throat after stuttering. "Did you want to talk to me or talk about this book...?" He says, I think.... flirting.

"Uhm... kinda wanted to talk to you, you seem cool," I try to not flirt, but I can't help it! Why am I flirting with him? Hes not that cute- what!? I think he's cute!? What is going on!?

"R-really?" He seems to be pinching himself... wait... thats me!?!?!
"Yeah... you wanna hang out...?" I've flirted plenty of times before! Why do I suck now-!? AHG!!! Why am I like this!?

"Uhm... sure..." he smiles, and brushes his long-ish bangs out of his eyes.
"Should I come over there... or are you gonna come over here... or are we gonna go somewhere?" I instantly think: netflix and chill... WHY!?

"Maybe you could come over here...?" Ahg- WHY AM I FLIRTING WITH HIM!? I like girls... I like girls... I like girls... I like- NOAH-!? Ahhhggg....

He smirks, closes it, sets it down next to him, and walks over to the fence, and gets a little TOO close to me.

I back up a bit, and I bite my lip, trying to stop the blush.

"So... I come over there...?" He plays innocent as I realize I'm gay... and my type is Noah.

He comes over, I take him inside- no we don't fuck! We talk... and watch a movie... and he kissed me before he left... it was... nice...