spit slut

okay so yeah, it'a not like frank was up for 'anything'. he wasn't gonna deny being a kinky fucker, but currently he was in his best-friend Gerard's basement sitting net to him on his bed, saying things he's sure he's gonna regret. then again who doesn't regret telling there gay best-friend, who's, objectively attractive, that they have a spit kink. sure bonding exists, and some people are really close, but it's still weird to say.

          "so what the fuck is a spit kink anyways? like what's going on with the spit?" Gerard said. frank almost laughed at this. "gerard, buddy, what the hell do you think? it's not like you could really go wrong here? spitting on others, spitting in others mouths, spitting into um other holes. it's really like all correct." honestly frank was shocked at his own bluntness. this seemed a little forward. Gerard seemed, not weirded out but uncomfortable. frank noticed immediately.

"hey you okay? we don't have to talk about this stuff if you don't want." he said, talking pretty fast. (probably the jersey, fucking jersey🤮)

"i-um, sorry. that just sounds really hot, how do you realize your into this stuff?" he was blushing? that's weird? this guy faked orgasms back at school in the lunch room.

"if you wanna know if your into spit i can just tell you right now, you wouldn't have called that hot if you weren't." i said this to him with a smirk, not unusual behavior for me.

"also, dude your the most over sexualizing fucker i've met, stop blushing it's making me nervous." i rushed that out, the last bit didn't sound to good.

"nervous what? that i'm gonna get my gay on you?" i quickly did my response.

"dude stfu you know i'm gay too." i realized quickly i haven't directly told him that, there's a chance he didn't know.

"sense when? did you come out when i was still hiding in the closet or some shit?" the closet joke was in there but he still seemed aggressive with his words, did he not believe me?

"i've been gay, ask like i dunno half of the kids who graduated last year." i said with a wink, i definitely sleeped with a lot of the seniors and i can't say i've stopped. still down for anything.

Gerard gulped, frank wasn't sure if Gerard didn't believe him or if he expected the seniors than were at there table constantly last year, hitting on frank aggressively, to just be some prank.

"yeah i get around a lot, you okay you look nervous." i pointed this out just to be a dick, i don't actually care i know he doesn't have any reason to be nervous right now.(dick move i know)

"i-uh- i'm just a little confused? so all those times those guys were there, they weren't joking about what they said about you?" so it's that, didn't think it actually would be jesus. holy fuck the said some shit.

"yeah- uhm- looking back i'm not sure how much of that i want you to know" i gulped.

"frank half of that shit sounds illegal at best!what the fuck were you up to?" i really didn't wanna explain what we did.

"listen all you need to now if half of them don't message me, and the ones that do aren't super interested anymore."

"why not?"  i didn't reply.

"frank?"

"buddy?"

"i'm to much for them, i went a little far telling them how hard i wanted them to abuse me and it turned them off."

"imagine being a turn off" he said quickly. i punched him in the arm.

"excuse you, ill have you know that i'm not about to bust everytime you stutter. whores like confidence." i did just call myself a whore, what of it?. i wasn't entirely telling the truth, i don't think the stutters hot i just think he is. his face lighted.