Hello were the sideways system

Hello im Socrates im a new alter and i belong to the sideways system. We are a system of 22 alters and im going to introduce all of them to you right now.

First there is Ollie he is one of the hosts and is super weird funny and artistic if you want someone to talk to about long neck furbies or worm on the string hes your guy. He uses he/him pronouns is bisexual and is dating his lovley partner tao

Next there is Theo we call his role an olympian he connects all us alters together and kind of knows about splits and whos who and all that jazz. He is really calm and cool and can tell you everything there is to know about our system. Theo uses he/him pronouns is demisexual and is not currently looking for a partner.

Then theres Cloud. Cloud is our caregiver and the sweetest most caring person ever. He is really shy but loves helping people and is always willing to be a friend. Cloud uses he they pronouns is pansexual and has a loving boyfriend named sable.

Harry is one of our two littles he is a fictive of Harry potter and stays around the age of 6-8.He is really sweet loves bugs and the outside and is best friends with a little from another system.he uses he him pronoums is bisexual and no you cant date him hes a baby.

Sage is our emotional protecter. He is really nice to people who are nice to the system. But if your mean he will be a cold stone bitch. He uses he/him pronouns and is aro ace.

Jacob is our physical protecter and is kind of a huge teddy bear unless you fuck with us then well you dont want to be around for that. He is super nice to new people and loves all the systems friends. He uses he him pronouns and is bisexual he is not currently looking for a partner.

Nico is up next He is a fictive of nico di angelo and is pretty similar to cannon. He is our verbal protecter and is the cutest boy ever. He uses he/him pronouns is gay and is not looking for a partner.

Then theres vixen lovely lovely vixen. He is a nonhuman alter, And a persecuter. He is a demon and the funniest thing alive he has bratt energy to the max and is the biggest bottom even though hell never admit it. He uses all pronouns is pan and is dating in an intresting relationship.

Alex is the next alter. He is introject that is a mix of Alexander Hamilton and a alter from our partner system.He is the gate keeper for our system is very logicail calm and cool. alex uses he him pronouns and is dating the wonderful frey.

Then theres rosalynn she is our sexaul alter. She is really feminine and loves talking about makeup and clothes. She is really sweet and loves to gossip.she uses she her pronouns is pansexual and is dating her beautiful girlfriend zelda.

Lastly for today there is Eros he is integration between to old alters of ours and holds alot of trauma memories. He is really happy and bubbly and is a huge political activist. Je use he they pronouns is gay and is dating and amazing person named delphi

Ok thats half of our system done we will type up the other half tommorow please leave comments and if you comment on a certain alter they will try to message you next time they front we love you guyss byeee