Chapter 5

Michaels pov

"Mike I-"
"You promised" I cut him off balling my hands into fists "you promised you wouldn't pull this shit anymore dammit!"

"Michael. I promise i'll control it and not hurt another person, I promise you.

"Mike, listen to me please, I couldn't contr-"
"Shut it Afton" Papa snapped at my dad before turning to me "Mike, you don't have to talk to him, especially after what he did-"
"I didn't do shit! Mike you have to believe me-"
"Enough" Slenderman had entered the room, he walked over to me and rested his hand on my shoulder "do you want to explain now or later, when everyone has calmed down" he paused, surveying the room "when they've somewhat calmed down i mean"
"Later" I mumbled, feeling everyone's eyes on me before Toby pulled me close to him.
"I'll take him to cool down a bit Slendy"

Later~
Everyone was already seated when Toby and I entered the room dad, having been unchained from the chair, stood up at my entry and stormed over to the two of us causing Toby to pull me behind him protectively.
"He won't hurt me Tobes, relax" I soothed, coming out from behind him and going to my Dad who immediately pulled me into a hug, telling me how much he missed me.
We heard someone clear their throat and turned to see EJ standing there uncomfortably, his boyfriend Liu supporting him.
"Can you explain Mikey?"
I nodded, my Dad and I sitting on one of the couches dotted around the room.
"Well, he's my biological Dad and, EJ, I really think he didn't mean to-"
"Bullshit Mike" Liu spoke up, holding EJ protectively "th-"
"Let Mike explain Lu, please continue"
I cleared my throat and continued.
"He can't... control himself sometimes, that's something we both have in common. It mainly happens when he has a mental breakdown-"
"Wait. That happens to you as well?" Ben stood up, looking at me worriedly, drawing the others attention to the fact that I had said that that it happened to both of us and causing an onslaught of questions.
"Shut up!" Both Papa and Dad yelled, Papa standing up angrily and Dad holding me to his chest because they knew how I felt about loud noises and arguing.
"I'm going out on a killing spree, anyone want to come with?" Jeff stood up and left the room when everyone said no, the front door slamming shut a few seconds later signalling his exit.
"Yeah it happens to me as well but i've  kinda learnt how to control it" I answered after a while.
"The how com-"
"Kinda hard to restrain yourself when you get teleported to place, have a knife in your hand and a person in front of you, don't you think?" At his words, Hoodie flinched apologising quickly "It's fi-"
"Guys! I found an injured kid outside, we need to help him!"

Hey! It's been a while hasn't it? I just want to say thanks for the patience (kind of) and that i'll try to upload more frequently, though I won't really have schedule i'll upload as often as I can.
See you soon guys, gals and non-binary pals!