Chapter 7

Michaels pov

"I forgive you Mikey".
I stared at him in shock, not taking in his words at first. Then I started tearing up.
"C-Chris-"
"Mikey it was an accident, you didn't mean to kill me".
"I'm so so sorry Chris!". I went over to Chris and pulled him into a hug.
"Good to see you two getting along".
Papa, Dad and Toby had woken up and were looking at us.
"So Dad, when are you and Papa going to-"
"MICHAEL AFTON!!!" Papa and Dad yelled, jumping away from each other and blushing vigorously.
"Ship it". Toby, Chris and I said in unison.

Later~

"No".
"But Dad-"
"No".
"Okay, what about your death".
"Entirely my fault".
"Then why won't you let me-"
"I won't have you blaming yourself for our family dying".
"Bu-"
"Willy, let him go".
"Papa get him off me and tell him it's-"
"It's not your fault Mikey".
"B-"
"No".
I give up I sighed trying to turn around to see if anyone could help me and spotting Ennard.
"Enn!!! Help me please!" I begged as he surveyed the situation then shrugged his shoulders and used his wires to pull Dad away from me. As soon as I was free Toby pulled me into his arms.
"Are you okay love?"
"Ye-" I then realised what he had called me. "Did you just call me love?"
I squeaked, my face burning.
"FUCK NO!!!!" Papa and Dad shouted, pulling our a pair of knifes and going after Toby, leaving Ennard fangirling next to me.