ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷:

i was currently laying on my bed listening to Christmas music when my phone buzzed, it was tommy.

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨

𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘵? 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 :)

bit odd and out of the blue, i hummed along to we wish you a merry Christmas before replying.

𝐲/𝐧

s𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘩a

the phone started ringing, I picked up immediately "hiii can you hear my Christmas music" Tommy sighs "really y/n its late November!" I chuckle slightly "exactly! Christmas season" he also laughs along. "anyway what did you want to talk about?" "oh right err I have news?" "what is it what is it?" ask excitedly he seems nervous so maybe it's not that bad. "urm aha I'm coming to brighton for a week?" 

you froze. that's where you live. Tommyinnit is coming to where you live. "y/n?" "sorry right yeah that's brilliant! are you meeting up with Wilbur?" "yes yeah yes and Niki and toby" that's great when?" "tomorrow morning" "shit Tommy way to leave it to you to tell me the last day" you tease "yeah well" and with no comeback, he just sticks out his tongue.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷:

y/n and Tommy called for the rest of the night with all their teasing at each other, mostly for y/n Christmas music, both knew they were joking. It was clear to them both they were best friends now and didn't need to address it. however, at the back of y/n mind was that tomorrow tommyinnit would be in London unknowing she's also there why didn't she just muster the courage to tell him? she really self-sabotaged herself sometimes.

-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷

(next day)

𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷:

I woke up groggily to my phone going off, George? why was he calling me at 10 am he's normally sleeping. I answer, "what" I sleepily answer, "damn did you just wake up?" "Yeah, George! a lot of people sleep at this time!" "oops sorry but not really just come over within an hour please I'm bored" "ugh i hate you but sure George" and with that I'm off to get ready and leave no clue what he want but I'm off.

----------------------------------------

hey hi sorry i didn't upload in 2 days but have this wonder whats happening next ;)