Part 2

Blueberry pov.

I look up at my Younger brother with a unamused face. "What.." I ask and he just got more upset.

"I SAW YOU SMOKING!!" papy just yelled. I was just stude there.

"Ohh that's why your so upset." I sort of giggle at the end. I just turn around and go in my bedroom go to my little stash. Take it and show him. "You upset that your older brother is smoking" i just look at him he looked angry.  " Oh I'm also the one that keeps stealing packs from you, and if you wouldn't mind" i said as I snatch the pack that's in his pocket. I opened it . "Ah yeah score!" I said as I look at a almost full pack. Papyrus just looked at me with now a really angry face.

"GIVE THAT BACK!!" he said running at me i open a portal and stepped in. I look around and see that I just opened a random portal. It looked like underlust I've only been here a few times so I know what it looks like. I also know the sans in this AU, Lust, i know him well 'pretty well'. I just took out a cigarette and lit it as I walk to lust. Let's just say that we are really 'good friends'. As I got to the house and knock the door.

"ONE SECOND!" i herd lust yell. A few moments later i herd foot steps then someone who opened the door. There stode lust. I felt blush creep on my boney cheek he looked down and smiled "come in berry~"lust said smiling. I went in side and lust closed the door and guides me to his room.

"Hey, you still have the stuff i stashed here?" I asked sitting on his bed. He nodded and pulled out some weed in a baggie and a bong.

"Hell yeah i do, i did try some of it ,and I just wanna say for someone who is new to smoking you got good taste." He said getting the bong ready with a bowl. I smiled looking up at him.

"Well I've tried this before. 2 years ago actually, my brother thought that it would be funny to get his sibling stoned." I said as lust gave me the lighter and the bong. I put the top of the bong on my lips and lit the bowl then I slowly suck up air for a bit. Then take off the bowl and quickly sucked all the smoke. Then take it off your face and blow out all the way. I hand it to lust.lust did the same thing I did. " My brother found out I smoke." I saying while almost giggling. He looked at me and laughed

"I thought he knew!!" He said while I started laughing and took the bong back and did another hit off of it. I set the bong on the nightstand and stood up. Walked to lust as he stopped laughing. He looked at me i was a few inches shorter than lust. He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms on his neck. Then I kissed him he immediately kissed me back he pulled me closer and I was on my tippy toes and I was walking backwards and he followed me still in the kids and I fell on his bed. He fell on me and we broke off the kiss.

Words:579