Part 3

so sorry that this took so long kinda forgot about this story but I've fallen in love with it more I re-read all that I've written so sorry ill try to post every Monday.

 Blue's POV 

I wake up with something heavy on me. I slowly open my eyes and there I see it. It's lust on top of me. this is not the first time this has happened too. we are actually dating in secret and my brother will lose his shit over it too.

I slowly start to get up but something was holding me down I look down and it was lust. a soft smile starts to creep on my face. 

"hey, lust, get up I have to go.." I say trying to peel him off of me. unbudging he lets out a cute pout.

"no I'm keeping you forever I will never let you go back." he cutely tries to hug me tightly. I peel his arms off of me and try to stand up to teleport to my room to smoke and not get caught trying to sneak in. lust pouts a bit more as I say bye and teleport home.

as I step out of the portal I was meet with a really angry adult child.

" what," I say all monochrome-like looking up at him. 
" First I found out you smoke, next I find out you smoke weed," he says slightly raising his voice" NOW I FIND OUT YOU WERE WITH THAT WHORE ALL NIGHT, ALONE I MIGHT ADD!!!!!" he screeched really loud.

" so? have you forgotten I'm older than you, you little brat?" I said a little peeved at the moment "you're acting like I killed someone and all I've done is mentally grew up! I'm acting like my age! and next, you called lust a whore! he's not he doesn't like sex that much!!!!" I say raising my voice at him.

" really? doesn't like sex that much oh wow someone from underlust not obsessed with sex really like I would believe that," he says mockingly shifting his weight to his back leg and crossing his arm.

" HE'S FUCKING DEMi-SEXUAL YOU FUCKING MOLE!!!!!!" I scream at him I got so angry. he just looked dumbfounded. 

"what's that?" he says really cocky like 

"it's when someone doesn't feel sexual until they find someone that they fall in love with," I say trying to keep my cool and not exploding up again. 

"oh, that's a thing?" he says feeling really dumb. I just roll my eyes.

do you like my lust headcannon? i hope you do