Sorry.

My eyes blur a bit. I know Midas grabbed me. But I feel like I can't move. My body feels like it froze up. "m-Midas?" I say weakly. Still unaware of whats happening. I feel like I get more of a clear view as I look around.

Midas set me on his bed and he sits right next to me. He still had an arm around me.  I immediately smacked his arm away and got up quickly. My mind finally got over the shock.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I say angrily.

Midas stared at me. I looked away slowly going red. I break the silence.

"I was actually afraid you were going to hurt me." I say still looking away.

"What? I would never do that." Midas says quickly.

He gets up and I flinch. I regret doing that as he looks hurt and sits back down. It was silent after that. I was thinking about leaving.  Midas finally cleared his throat.

"I just wanted to talk privately, and I knew you wouldn't talk to me if I asked so-" Midas started to say before I interrupted him.

"So you just covered my scream and forced me into your room?" I say anger rising in my voice.

"Y/n, its better if we talk this way-"

"What? So Harley doesnt see us talking?" I get closer to him trying to express my anger to him.

"Thats not at all what I think, I ju-" "Oh my god, your embaressed to be around your ex crush? Right I mean-" Midas grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back in shock. He grabbed me closer and hugged me on the bed. I hugged him back and sighed.

"y/n, I am not embarrassed of you, nor would I ever be. Y/n I really do like you." Midas says. I sigh.

"I forgive you midas. But you can't just fix a broken heart overnight. It takes time." I mumble.

He nods. I look at him. His eyes are full of longing and love. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him.

He kissed me back softly, his lips shaping perfectly against mine. I moaned as he bit my lip. He chuckled liking my response to his movements. He grabbed me and pinned me in between him and the bed. I put my arms over his neck deepening our kiss.

"I love you y/n" he says softly.

I stare in shock. He did it. He loves me. But will he stay with me?

"I love you to midas." I reply.

He kisses me one last time and we cuddle.

I was happy.

And so was he.

At least for now.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.