A/n

Glossary

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

H/c - hair color 

H/l - hair length 

F/c - favorite color

B/f - best friend

Y/bd - your birthday

N/c new creature 

That's it for right now, but if I think of anything, I'll put it at the top of the chapter I use it on, and then add it here later.

I might not use all of them, but it's better to be safe then sorry, right?

If I use * at the end of a word, it means that, at the end of the chapter, I'll explain what that word means

Each chapter will have a range of 2 000+ words. If a chapter has less then 2 000 words then it's either because I'm having troubles thinking, or it's a good ending part

Update Schedule 

My update schedule will be a little wack because of school, and a whole bunch of other things, but I'll update as much as possible.

I'll also be making more chapters ahead, so if I get writers block, I can still update.

I own none of these characters 

And, of course, you own yourself

Some Other Things

You're 15 (aging up as the story goes on)

This is my first fanfic on here, so I'm incredibly sorry if it has some mistakes.

Also, authors notes (a/ns) will be in bold

If there's anything else I need to add, I'll say it in up coming chapters.

Anyway! Enjoy Girl on Fire, a Leo x reader story! ^^

       You decided to pull in for the night. You had a long day of stealing bread from bread stands and pickpocketing random strangers of their money so you didn't have to eat just bread. You had to stay on the move. You couldn't be in more then one post for a long time.

       You dragged yourself in an ally beside a random building. When you pulled in, you could tell someone used to live here. There was a cardboard refrigerator, and a couple of ripped up magazines. You could tell someone used to live here, but was gone for maybe three or four years.

       After living on the streets for a couple of years, you pick up on some stuff. Like the way people look at you—with a disgusted look—and how many people are homeless or are living on the streets. You learned that there was a difference. A lot of people that are homeless or poor live on the streets asking for money so they can get food because they can't, and people who are living on the streets, most of them do have a bit of money—not a lot—because their parents kicked them out or they ran away.

       Once you settled down, you took some deep breaths. Tomorrow was a new day, and you had a good feeling something good was gonna happen.

       Okay that's all that's gonna be here because this was originally gonna be an a/n chapter, so I had already made the next chapters, but I think for a pickup to the book, that's pretty good.