PART 7:

Soobin POV:

I was bouncing in my seat. Me and Momo were in the car. Only one thing was in my  head.

baekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyunbaekhyun
I hadnt seen my best friend in a while as he had gone on a vacation to gey away from his apartment. Still filled with things from his ex boyfriend....𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒍.

Momo stopped outside our house and
I immediate sprinted to the door knocking at the speed of light. The door swung open and arms wrapped around me.

"SOO SOO!!!"

"BAEK!!"

We hugged tightly. He walked backwards pulling me in until we feel on the sofa. Oh how I missed this....
We were hugging hntil he started sobbing in my sholder. I got it. Me and him were all Baekie had. But after he died it was only me....and he knew my state of mind 5 years back. But I was better now. Im as happy as can be!

I rubbed soothing circles in his back as his small sobs were replaced with sniffles and soft snores. I sighed as I ran my hand through his hair and fell asleep also.

A few hours later we were woken up to the sound of the door being swung open. I rubbed my eyed as Barkhyun whinned. I placed him on my lap as I sat up to see the four biys from earlier.

"Kai-hyung??...Junnie-hyung?? Taehyun-hyung?? Beomgyu-hyung??"
My voice was fairly quiet yet gruff as I just woke up from my sleep.

The boys turned to me in an instant. Baekhyun felt the stares and clung onto me tighter. I rubbed the back off his head and coughed slightily clearing my throat.

"What are you guys doing here??"

Beomgyu stormed over to us and squated down next to me and pointed to Baekhyun, Baekhyu  just turned his head away from Beomgyu earning a snort from him.

"Who is he??"

I kissed the top of Baeks head.

"My bestest friend EVER! Why must you ask?" And I swear I heard a sigh of relief escape all their lips.

Baekhyun lifted his head up and spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Nah Im Soosoos lover~ gimme kithes"

"....ew you dirty bitch turn away." After he did I planted a kiss on his cheek and leaned on his sholder.

"Y-YAH SOOB-" I put my band over his mouth.

"You dare utter that name and I will gut you like a fish."

I pushed him off and stormed to my move. I guess ill change....I decided to take one last selfie before changing.

flowerprince~

♡︎2,279 ⌨︎1,379 ➪618flowerprince~ Hello my children ♥︎ Feeling kinda edgy today hope yall like the outfit in my Vlive later ★

︎2,279 ⌨︎1,379 ➪618
flowerprince~ Hello my children ♥︎ Feeling kinda edgy today hope yall like the outfit in my Vlive later ★

1,379 comments...

BaddestBitchTho- Bin come downstairs pleeeeease.
Mafp#1- Leave the baby alone

_______________________

I whipped my eyes. Did my makeup and put in my earings. I didnt like Lisa or a makeup artist wasting their precious time on me and my stupid face. Thereforth, I do it myself. I grabbed a handful of clothes from my special drawer and slid them on. I look smexy oml.

I dialed Lisas number to pick me up and 10 minutes later the doorbell was rung

I dialed Lisas number to pick me up and 10 minutes later the doorbell was rung. I skipped downstairs to the door. The boys were still here? Oh well. I turned to Junnie.

"Junnie-hyung? Are you drooling...?" He looked flustered and turned around and walked to my back garden. "GOTTA GO WALK MY GOLDFISH SORRY BIN!!"

I shook my head....pabo.

I opened the door revealing Lisa. Her jaw hung open.

"Soob-" I pointed behind me.

"Binnie! You look good!"
"Thanks Noona. Lets go! Wait-"

"Baekhyun!! Come with us!!" He nodded and skipped over to us and jumped on my back.
Lets hope it goes well