𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨̄ - 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. [𖧷]

A/N :: ACKKKK- THIS IS PREFERENCED WHEN I WAS READING THE KIMETSU NO YAIBA MANGA, i decided to make a story about this but its about bnha.

Italic words are flashbacks.

__________

Katsuki blasted the villain until an attack reached him, injuring him fatally, causing him to fall on his knees, coughing tiny amounts of blood. He spaced out for a minute until-

a soft voice reached out to him.

"Katsuki Bakugo."

Despite the pain preventing him from moving, he slowly looked at the glowing h/c ette looking at him.

"Aren't you going to fight? Stand up, when you fight a villain, win. Win, whatever the cost."

"I can't do it Y/N... I can't..."

The ash blonde lad muttered weakly, looking at the wooden floorboards which were stained with his own blood.

The lass reached out to him and grabbed his shoulders gently, looking at him with a smile. "Aren't you going to fullfill your promise? You told me you were going to be the number one hero, right?"

He finally regained his strength to stand up, looking at the villain who wounded him with pure rage.

"Oh, you're finally up? I was about to kill you but you looked too pitiful, you should be grateful. By the way, may I ask for your name?" The villain michivously asked with a fake, emotionless smile.

Katsuki gave an attack once more, having flashbacks of-

"I know you maybe disappointed but, when the time comes, I might die."

"What're you talking about, you damn extra?"

"If a villain kills me, I want you to use this techinique, but... it will cost your arms, and your quirk..."

"..."

"The hands are very fragile... I'm worried for your safety... Please, Katsuki, you're my best friend, right? Leave UA, please..."

"I can't leave UA, you dumbass, you're so selfless that I hate it..."

"You're so stupid...why're you so selfless? I hate it..."

"I'm sorry if I'm selfless, I care about you, Katsuki."

"..."

"You didn't have to die..."

"I want you to marry, have kids, and have a life without danger..."

"I'll do that with you in the afterlife."

"I love you, Katsuki."

After many attacks, the villain finally was defeated. Katsuki was relieved, he was already ready to face death. He closed his eyes, waking up to a place filled with cherry blossoms and a lass playing with flowers.

"You've done enough, Katsuki..."

A soft voice spoke and a figure with a kimono appeared, hugging him instantly. Katsuki looked the figure and teared up,

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I couldn't stop bullying Izuku, I'm sorry I couldn't defeat the villain without dying, I'm sorry I disappointed yo-"

"You did great, my love.

Welcome home, my husband..."