𝐬. 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 - 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭. [𖧷]

"Breath of the Cherry Blossoms, Third Form, Storming Futility!"

*THUD*

"Nee-san! Nee-san-"

'Am I dead?' You thought, all you saw was black surrounding you. You were odd among the Kocho sisters, despite you being the second youngest. Your h/c hair, your personality, and your  You always wished to be like your elder and younger sisters, but your structure says no.

You woke up because of a loud scream ringing on your ears, looking at the person beside you was your best friend, Hizashi Yamada. "Jeez, you'll wake Aizawa-kun up!" You pouted, looking at the blonde.

"Kocho, do you really like Shouta?" The lad asked with a slight smirk on his face. "The same question everyone asks everyday, jeez, don't they know how much I love him?! Why is everyone too oblivious know that?!" You muttered loudly, Hizashi making a fake cough making you flush in embarassment.

You noticed Aizawa still sleeping peacefully in his sleeping bag, you felt relieved. "Yamada, you owe me 10 YEN, YOU BASTARD!" You shouted, making Aizawa wake up.

The lass bashfully ran away, not noticing one of your hairpins falling on the ground. The h/cette sighed as she walks through the hallway, going to her appropirate class, which is Class 1-B.

Your quirk was flower manipulation, you could make any type of flowers into clones, blades and many things harmful. You mainly use the sap of the flowers, forming it into poisonus blades.

You looked at your jacket (the pattern of your jacket is the same as Shinobu's haori) which kept getting broken even on your hero costume.

You ran back to Class 1-A's classroom, looking for Aizawa, but instead, you found Aizawa on his peaceful sleeping form. You took off your jacket, looking at him with tears in your eyes.

"It must be cold in your sleeping bag. Spring is coming, you promised you took me and my sisters to the park of cherry blossoms, right?" You sobbed softly, putting your jacket around him.

"Are you sure you still want that jacket?"

"No matter what happens, its still Kanae-nee's jacket."

"You're still friendless, are you?"

"..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, you didn't know that people hated you, right?"

"..."

"Oi, Aizawa-kun, you're running away again!"

"Aizawa-kun!"

"Sho- ...I'm sorry."

You became a hero just to avenge your deceased sister, right? You never were assigned to UA just for a man. "I'm sorry, I'm going to run away." You cried, hugging him.

"Leave this area, please, Y/N."

"No, I'm not leaving here until were getting help, Kanae-san!"

"Please leave UA, Y/N. Please."

"I can't, onee-chan, I can't-"

"Please forget me, Aizawa-kun." You stammered, as you opened the window and jumped out of it.

___________
TIMESKIP.

"Aizawa-sensei, you need to know something about Y/N-sensei-" Izuku and Uraraka stammered. "What about Y/N? She's on a mission, right?"

"Aizawa-sensei..."

"She and Shinobu-san are gone."

Aizawa felt his heart breaking to pieces.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa-sensei. They're gone."

Aizawa cried. Shouta Aizawa cried for the first time without you witnessing. The lad grabbed the jacket and hairpin which he kept — on his drawer all along.

_________
TIMESKIP.

It's been a few days since your death, nothing happened. Aizawa was still the same, but he was more... lonely and aloof now.

As he was passing by the streets of UA, he noticed to what he seemed, reincarnations of Kanae and Shinobu. He ran up to them, apologizing of what happened to you.

"Shouta-kun, you've done enough for Y/N. She's also still alive, she's already Recovery Girl's successor."  Kanae said, patting Aizawa's head.

All the memories of you once come back to him once more.

Gosh, he can't wait to marry you.

(A/N :: requested by Mins000, hope ya' like it! i did a few changes on here, and Aizawa might be OOC, ohoho.)