Chapter 48

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook was tired when Taehyung pick him up from school due to practice and mostly Jungkook talk to Taehyung in the short way as possible but not forgetting giving Taehyung a Tired smile. Taehyung saw that his baby was tired so he didn't bother Jungkook as much as he wanted to, he wanted to cuddle with him and laugh with him.

But he can't do that today since Jungkook always comes home tired, then in the night he can see that Jungkook keep studying in his table and he was amazed how Jungkook study technique is a very unique way. See, Jungkook was wearing his ear pod with music on them while he study familiarizing or memorizing his lesson. Taehyung wonders how on earth Jungkook can study like that since your listening to a music and the same time studying, isn't that disturbing? like you can concentrate or focus on the lesson?

Taehyung told Yoongi about this and Yoongi just shrug it because he doesn't really care as long as Jungkook pass the subject thats all that matters.

Taehyung, ofcourse always cuddle Jungkook to sleep but when he woke up Jungkook isn't in the bed anymore but when he went to kitchen Yoongi or Jimin would always tell him that Jungkook made breakfast and also lunch which Taehyung felt flattered about it and he swear to hisself that he would treat Jungkook if his lover would be done with his schools.

Jungkook on the other hand, by each day keep working hard since this would be the last and finally he would graduate. He knows that he tend to ignore his lover and his Hyungs but he was glad that they were very understanding persons.

Friday,

He was done with the exams and he would get the result probably next week but tomorrow he would have performed a final performance for the Activity. So today, they were practicing and they were all perfect.

"Damn Kook, You really good at dancing and now you look more hot when you all sweaty andstuff." Youngjae said and Jungkook blushed.

"Tha-Thanks...." Jungkook said shyly.

"If you didn't have a boyfriend I will totally hit on you." Youngjae said.

"Eh? Why?" Jungkook said.

"Why not? I mean you look hot, handsome, your kind and nice and mostly you really look adorable and cute. You will be a perfect boyfriend you know." Youngjae said.

Jungkook blush again. "Thank you for the compliment Youngjae.... But ah~ Do you like me?" Jungkook said.