Chapter 54

3rd Person's Pov

Yoongi was beyond pissed; he was angry and mad of what he just heard from his Younger brother. Oh~ How he would like to punch someone special. He would like to burry this special someone for making his younger brother cried, not only his brother but for being a bad person to both of them.

It was around 10 pm when Taekook went home, and as soon as Yoongi and Jimin open the door, Jungkook quickly hug Yoongi and cried. He asked his older brother to talk privately and Yoongi agreed and lead the younger to his(Yoongi) room. The next thing happened was Jungkook explaining what did happened in that house and Yoongi can't believe it. All he did is comfort the younger because he hates when the younger cried like this, he hates seeing his brother hurt like because it always remind him o the past.

The past where he felt that he neglected his brother, he regrets that he didn't look enough for his Younger thinking his fine. But he isn't, instead different men and that bitch physically abused Jungkook leading him to kill himself which is like a very hurtful stab to Yoongi's heart.

After his Younger brother cried hisself to sleep, Yoongi called Taehyung to fetch Jungkook and he advised to let Jungkook rest and Taehyung nodded.

"Yoonie? Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he was laying at Yoongi's chest. Yoongi kiss Jimin's forehead and gave a small smile. "I'm fine... But I don't know about Kookie." Yoongi said looking down sadly.

"Hey, It would be fine. For now, we should get some sleeps agreed?" Jimin said and Yoongi sigh and cuddle Jimin close to him.

"Hmm..." Yoongi said.

"Good Night Yoonie." Jimin said.

"Night, Minie." Jimin said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The next day.

They all wake up and Yoongi prepared breakfast, but unlike the normal days it was a quiet breakfast since Jungkook wasn't himself. He stayed quiet most often and it concern Taehyung. Though, for Taehyung he stayed quiet too since he decided to approach the younger after dinner.

So after the dinner Jungkook decided that to stay with his lover and cuddle with him. Taehyung was sitting with his legs wide open, and between them is Jungkook sitting quietly while leaning his back atTaehyung's chest. Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair while the other hand is being interlock with Jungkook's own who rub a gentle circle on his lover hand.