Chapter 32

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and he doesn't remember what happened yesterday all he remembers is that Yuguem talk to him a little and then there this man and Jungkook can't remember anything. He felt a bit weak and tired for unknown reason. He quickly got up from his bed and fix it as he went outside and went to the kitchen. 

"Good Morning Kookie." Jimin said happily. 

"Morning Minie Hyung." Jungkook said. Suddenly Jungkook felt a familiar arm around his waist and from the back. Jungkook look behind and he blush as Taehyung rest his face on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Morning Kookie." Taehyung said and Jungkook blush more yet he feel happy in Taehyung's arms. 

"Morning Tae~ What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you like me being here?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head. 

"Not like that Tae Tae Hyung~ I'm just surprised your here in the morning." Jungkook said. 

"Well I took you home yesterday and stay the night." Taehyung said. 

"I see... I can't remember what happened last night though. The last thing I remember Yuguem and I were talking, then there is this man then.... I must past out or something." Jungkook said. 

"Well, You won't be passing out if you will eat properly. Come on, Yoongi Hyung made some pancakes." Jimin said and Jungkook nod. 

"Would Tae Tae hyung sit beside me?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod. 

"If you want you can sit in my lap and I'll feed you." Taehyung said Jungkook blushes. 

"Kim Taehyung." Yoongi said coldly and glare at Taehyung silently and Taehyung sigh. 

"Okay, Okay, Geez." Taehyung said and let go of Jungkook but he sat down beside him anyway. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫