Chapter 2: What happen?

Warning wrong grammar

She just about to snaps her fingers before someone interrupt her, "Wait" The one who say this is Trafalgar law the Captain of hearts pirates.

"What is it?" She asked, "Can you make an exception for me?" He said, with that words, strawhats glared concerned at him "What do you meant?" Robin suddenly asked, "Just before she sent us here, i was about to do a checkup for Mugiwara-ya" Law answered.

"A checkup?" Chopper said, "Is his condition was that bad?" Ussop asked "I meant i hear what she say about luffy conditions but... is it really that bad?", Law sighed " Yes, yes it is" He answered with a bit of annoyed in his tone.

"Fine, is just because you are the doctor" She sighed in defeat ,"Wait, can i have a exception to, i'm a doctor " Chooper asked and looked at the girl, "Sorry reindeer, but i'm not sure you can take it to see little angel conditions" She answered, "Please, i can't just sit here without doing anything to help luffy" He pleased with his worried face "Hah...., fine do what you want" She sighed.

"Ok i will take little angel here, so everyone keep quite" She said before she snaps her fingers and suddenly there's a flashlight who make everyone forced to close their eyes.

slowly one by one of them began to open their eyes only to hear a 'beeb' sound of a mechine, their eyes widened as they saw where that annoying voice had come from, some of them calling his name and the other just keep silent with a shock expression.

Law eyes widened as he saw his condition was worse than before "MOVE!" He yelled as he run to the medical bed in front of them, "OMG LUFFY!" Chopper screaming as he run to where his captain laying.

'Beeb.....beeb......beeb..beeb..beeb..beeb' the 'beeb' sound getting faster every second make the doctors working faster but calmly, the strawhats just stood there with wide eyes, as nami, ussop and brook who crying to see condition of their captains.

"Luffy....." Ace murmured to himself before "LUUUFFYYY!!" He shouted at the same time with the strawhats and a boy with blonde hair in the back.

With Law and Chopper who to busy to treat the boy, "What happen to him!?" Chopper yelled, his voice is broken "I will tell you later, for now just focus your eyes on Mugiwara-ya!" Law yelled at him, after the condition has started to stabilize, finally chopper asked law again "What happen to him and how did this happen?".

Law sighed before give everyone a little explanation, " I don't know what exactly happen to Mugiwara-ya but his condition is critical the chances of him surviving were pretty slim".

"He's in coma rights?" Chopper asked , "Yeah..." Law said "what's wrong?", "How long?" Chopper said, "two.." He replied "two what, two hour or two days?" He asked his in worried tone, "two week's" Law said.

"Two... Week's?" Everyone eyes widened as they hear what he was saying, "So, do you want to help the little angel?" The girl suddenly asked them, "But how can we help him?" One of the whitebeard pirates asked "I just want you guys to help put his shattered memories together again, help him to glued that together again" She said and showed a piece of crystal "All around this was his memories, you guys can pick the broken one and give it to me".

( luffy already sent back to amazon lily )

And then everyone picked the broken crystals and give it to the girl, " Ok, so everyone already give their crystals to me, should we begins?" She say with a soft smile in her face, than she took one crystal chosen by one of the marines, as she put the crystal in her hand the crystal glowing and suddenly they was in the middle of the forrest, they were confused before she explains that they are in luffy's memories.