Chapter 3: Remember

Warning wrong grammar

"Wait young lady, I want to ask, how can we help him by watching all this- Yoi?" Marco asked the girl, "umm, well it's quite complicated" The girl said not sure how to explain this situation "Well you see, the only way to put this back together is, by showing it to others, i thinks?" The girl said, quite not sure about that.

" 'You thinks', what the hell was that, are you kidding me!?" Crocodile yelled at the girl, "Hey, it's not how to treat a lady!"  Sanji growling at him, and crocodile just 'Tch' him.

"Hey, i know it's random but, why did you call luffy 'little angel?" Ussop asked her, "You ask me why, seriously, i meant look at him" She took out a picture of her pocket, it's a picture of luffy smiling, she show it to them "He soo cuutee, he has a pure heart, an innocent souls, he's soo kind you know?, and he has a beautiful feature" She just keep talking about how perfect he is "He's just soo perfect."

"wait, don't tell me you always carry that photo with you?" Ussop asked her."Yeah..." She just chuckled before her expression suddenly change darkly "He's not deserved all that kind of treatment, he's does nothing wrong to deserve that, i meant how come y'all can hate him?" She asked them.

Some marines replied her like,"Because he is a pirate" She can tolerate with that but what they say next make her blood boil, "Because he's not deserve to be born", "He has a cursed bloodline" Or "Because he is the son of Dragon".

Ace just can't take it anymore "STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY LITTLE BROTHER!" He snapped at them, and the strawhats did the same that ace do "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" That was franky, "LUFFY DID NOTHING WRONG!" And it's nami, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Yeah that was sanji, "Luffy-san is the kindest person i ever meet" It was brook, "YOU CAN'T HATE HIM JUST BECAUSE HIS BLOODLINE!" And ussop, "YEAH, LUFFY CAN'T CHOOSE HIS BLOODLINE!" And lastly chopper, zoro and robin just keep quite with dark expression on their face.

Ace, Sabo, Garp and Dragon smiles at the strawhats, they glad that luffy has someone who's really care about him, the girl just smiled at them "shall we continue" She said before the next scene popped out.

They're freaked out because they're standing on the water but before they can say something the girl explains that this is just a memories.

There was a ship that looked very familiar to some of them, They're on the going merry Straw Hats Pirates ship before Sunny Go.

"It's merry!" Yelled the strawhats excluding brook, "So this is merry, she's so pretty Yohohoho" Brook said.

On the ship, Luffy is sitting on Merry's head, Sanji is preparing lunch, Nami is determining the next island , Chopper is in his medical room, Ussop and Robin is reading some newspaper and Zoro is lifting weight.

'It's very nostalgic...' Thought the strawhats.

Robin was holding up a message and was reading out "Are you pirates of pirates of pirates? ,if so bring your crewmates to this island. The name of this island is Omatsuri Island".

" Omatsuri Island...?" Chopper wishpered, seems not sure he remember something, "Omatsuri? , i think i've hear that somewhere?" Sanji muttered not to sure about what he's said.

"Ah! , i think i remember something!" Chopper yelled "That was where i meet daisy!".

"Ah that girl" Zoro muttered.

"Omatsuri Island?" Ussop repeated, as Robin picked up eternal pose and look at it in surprise. "Yes Omatsuri Island" She answered with a small nod.

But there was a puzzle frown on her face as she looked back down at the map "I have never heard of this island before".

" It's a trap" Ussop stated firmly, "Why did they call it Omatsuri island, do they hold festival there or something?" Zoro asked robin.