Notes (please read)

Hey guys, this is my first x reader story and I can't wait to start writing it! In this story you will be me and sonic's twin sister (yes where all the same age, 15). I'll just put you're information on the bottom.

Name: (Y/n) the hedgehog/merhog

Animal: hedgehog/merhog (sorry if you don't want to be one)

Siblings: brother and sister is sonic and paige.

Likes/loves: racing her brother and sister, swimming, fighting egghead, running, keeping her secret, shadow the hedgehog himself, winning, working, playing with fish and cream and the other kids, and shiping paige and shadina.

Regular looks: (you choose)

Merhog looks: you're quills become a ponytail, you're tails is (f/c) and at the tip it turns (s/f/c), one of you're eyes are green and the other one is red, you have a (f/c) gem on you're four head, two (f/c) pearl bracelets on each of you're hands, (f/c) Pearl's all over you're quills, and a gold ring at the end of you're tail.

Hates: Eggman, losing you're siblings and friends, blood, robots, G.U.N soldiers, her sister and brother going dark, rouge flirting with shadow, and amy at times.

Weapon:(you choose)

Personality/other: basically all the likes and hate I just wrote...

Other notes you need to know if you're new:

Y/n: you're name.

N/n: nickname.

F/c: favorite color.

S/f/c: second favorite color.

E/c: eye color.

F/f: favorite food.

Y/w: you're weapon.

Y/p: you're power (if you have any.)

S/n: ship name.