+ morning sex +

tzuyu.

i am now at the condominium with jungkook, he's still asleep. i checked my phone and it's 5:30 AM.

jungkook never left my side ever since that incident in the park happened.

y'all probably want to know what happened.

okay it was like this. when jungkook left the condominium for work, i was watching movies or doing my stuff.

my unit door bell rang so i open it and there's no one, it happened 5 times but there's no one outside.

i decided to go out for air when i felt like there's someone following me, i tried to fool them but they're wise.

so i decided to go to the nearest park. i ran around and saw them, it was five- three, i dont remember i was so scared at that time so i kept on running until i fall down on the ground.

i grabbed my phone and called someone i don't know who but i need someone to know that i am in danger.

when i turn around to stand up, i saw the guy, i tall guy with black shirt, black pants his face was covered he was pointing the gun to me.

i panicked he shot me but luckily i was fast, that's why the people at the park panicked. i manage to hide at the trees and once everything cooled down. i came out.

the cops came. and i know i am safe. then jungkook came, jimin, taehyung, sana and mina also came.

i wiped the tears in my cheeks and calm myself down. it was traumatizing. who could do something so horror to me? i didn't do anything bad!

i told jungkook not to tell my parents about this, i don't want myself to go back to taiwan and leave jungkook here.

the bed shaked and i look at jungkook who is still sleeping. i remember he was so mad and worried at the same time that day.

i decided to sleep again. i placed my hands at jungkook's waist and kiss the tip of his nose then close my eyes.

i woke up and smell the delicious newly cooked pancakes.

"hmm~"

"good morning boo, breakfast in bed" i smiled widely when i saw jungkook wearing a apron without a shirt.

"might as well eat you, chef" i teased and ate the pancake. wow it's so soft.
"you can only eat me after you eat breakfast" my eyes widened on what he said. is he serious??

i was just joking.

after i finished the food, i placed them at the sink and washed them. i was looking at jungkook who opened the curtain of my unit.

it was so bright, the city can be seen.

after i'm done doing the dishes. i flinched when jungkook trapped me in the kitchen wall.

"yah! what are you planning to do?" our faces was so close and jungkook just look at me straight in the eyes.

"i'm really hungry boo, i think i need a dish named tzu" he said and licked his lips.

ohhhh myyyyyy goooooood.

"but i'm not tzu, im tzuyu" it's nice to be hard to get. jungkook pressed both of my hands at the wall.

"ah!" it hurts!

"i don't really like to starve myself" he said with his velvety deep voice. jungkook carried me and kissed me.

minutes later we are now in bed, naked. he was gentle this time. and i'm glad he is.

moans took over the whole unit and i was kinda shy because what if the other building saw us having sex.

jungkook is really a tease.

this is the first i experienced morning sex, like i always say, 'i wish for more'. _________________________________________
don't forget to vote!