+ request +

tzuyu.

we came back to euphoria condominium, i said to jungkook i need time for my own that's why he let me stay at my unit.

i wrote a letter for jungkook, i know, he might need this. when i'm gone. i wrote all of my emotions, everything inside my heart.

after that i took a bath and went to his unit. it really helped staying inside my unit, alone.

peace. calm and safe.

after that i went to jungkook's unit. when i got there, i see no jungkook. i went to his bedroom and saw him peacefully sleeping.

he haven't been sleeping these past few days due to what's happening around us.

i lay down beside him and stare at the white-blueish ceiling. "what are you thinking boo?" i hear him ask. "nothing, just enjoying the silence" i answered.

jungkook placed his hand in my tummy and his face buried in my neck.

"jungkook"

i want to do something with him, cause just like what happened to mina, we don't know what will happen in the following days.

"boo?" he answered.

"let's make love" as i said that i look straight in his eyes. he was surprised, clearly because i never asked him to have sex with me, i think?

"are you sure boo?" i nodded. i just want to make love with him, feel his touch, being lost inside his eyes, the feeling of our bodies being touch with each other- fuck.

"or- not, i embarrassed my self, i need to go home at my unit" i stand up and ready to leave his room.

i was holding the door knob when jungkook lift me up and placed me in the bed.

he started touching me, my skin and kissed me passionately, hungrily, lustfully. we needed this.

"don't go home, you requested this"

jungkook said, that was almost a whisper. he undress me, i removed his clothes.

we were making love gracefully in his bed, it was peaceful, this was peaceful. our definition of peace.

moans occupied the bedroom. the air-conditioned room was hot like sauna, it's like the air-con was off.

i came numerous of times, jungkook was on another level this time, so was i, i keep on coming and wanting more.

we were up for hours until it was night time. we started at one in the afternoon and now it's seven or eight night time.

jungkook's smell lingers on me now.

jungkook fell asleep, tired maybe? i was sitting at the bed, naked. i was staring at the night view of the city lights, it was dark in the room that's why it's beautiful in the eyes.

i am so in love with jungkook, how am i going to leave him? and how will i stop loving him. minju's request is too much.

i need to do something.

"boo, don't go home tonight please?" a pair of hands hugged me from my back. i guess he's awake. "of course" i answered.

should i tell him about me and minju's deal?

i shouldn't be thinking of that right now. me and jungkook did it again. but this time it's slow and calm.

"don't let me go, boo" i said as jungkook held my waist as he thrust in and out of me.

like i always say 'i wish for more'
________________________________________
tzukook time! <33 vote.