+ the box +

tzuyu.

when we got home jungkook is poking my butt! yes i am wearing a short skirt-uniform but that doesn't give him the right to poke my butt.

we are now at the elevator, we were the first to come in and every floor there are people coming inside.

"do you know the scene in the fifty shades of grey where-" oh shut the fuck up. "stop it". is he going to do it? like the elevator scene?

Jesus please, if the lady in the movie handle it then congrats to her-- but we are different i might moan- ah!

jungkook hands is in my clothed womanhood. fuck! is this his revenge after what i did earlier?

oh god, he inserted two fingers and- fuck i can't take it anymore. he slowly thrust it in and out, fuck!

i look at him and he's smiling like a jerk.

finally the people got out of the elevator then jungkook stopped fingering me.

"boo-"

"don't talk to me" i crossed my arms and walk away and into my unit. i heard him calling my name but i didn't look back on him.

instead i smiled, that's what you get jungkook.

i arrived at the door step of my unit and saw a white box. jungkook came and pulled me close to him.

"what's that?" he asked. i told him i don't know. "let me open it" i grabbed the box and when i opened it i immediately dropped it.

it was a pig's heart with a picture of me.

jungkook immediately called the workers of the condominium and took away the box. jungkook brought me to his unit and helped me calm down.

who did this? i'm sure the one who sent me the box had a very big hate on me.

why can't he/she show up and fight with me? this kinds of things is nasty! a child's play!

"boo? do you want me to clean you?" i just nodded. jungkook carried me to the bathroom and undressed me.

"jungkook what if i die?" i wasn't thinking properly- that was my thoughts my mind and mouth just spilled it.

"hey? you will be okay.. i will protect you.." jungkook gave me a peck and hugged me after that he turn on the water in the bathtub and placed me there.

the water is warm and relaxing.

"the one who sent you that box, i will never let him or her to hurt you, i promise to protect you tzuyu, even your dad knows i promised to protect you" jungkook said and kissed my hand.

who's going to protect jungkook when i am this weak?
_________________________________________
eyyyy eyyyy eyyyyyy who do u think sent the booooox? and who do you think is they tall guy who pointed the gun to tzuuuuyyyuuuuuu?