Forgot to Inform

"By the way Giorno, I had contacted the Speedwagon Foundation about the situation here in Passionne."

Giorno nods absentmindedly while sorting through his documents, stops what he is doing in a split second, turns very slowly to Polnareff, with his eyes as big as he can open and hisses, "who?!"

"Speedwagon Foundation! Didn't I tell you about me working for them previously? An old friend of mine agreed to come over to Naples once he heard about the situation and promised to get everything sorted."

"Giorno, you look pale. Are you alright?" Mista asks and checks his forehead, making sure he is not coming down with a flu or fever. Giorno looks at Mista and nods, "yes I am fine. But all these business with taking over as the boss makes me forgotten something really really important."

"And what is it?"

"I forgot to inform my family about me being a boss."

Of course his family had to be very efficient. The sound of helicopters can be heard faintly, and the door to the office opens, revealing a concerned Narancia shouting, "Giorno! There's a helicopter coming over and signals to land here! Do we have the permission to shoot them down?!"

"Do they have the initials SPW?" Giorno asks, more calmly now that he knows he can't escape. Narancia nods and he just replies, "let them land. I need to greet them." 

He stands up and starts going outside to the lawn, with Mista carrying Polnareff and Narancia follows behind. When they reach the clearing the helicopter had landed, revealing a muscular blonde and an equally huge man in white trenchcoat. The blonde rushes over and ignoring the looks of the bodyguards, he grabs Giorno and hugs him.

"Giogio! You make me worried sick! Where did you run off leaving your poor padre alone?!"

"Wait what?! You are Dio's son?!" Polnareff shouts in horror, putting his hands over his mouth.

"You have a father?!" Mista and Narancia exclaimed and Mista almost dropped the turtle. Then Giorno sighs and pushed his father away, looking at him in the eyes, "I am sorry padre. If I told you I will be a gang-star, you will never let me go. Anyway you are not alone, you have Vanilla and Pet Shop with you all the time."

"Is not the same with you, my son. You should know better than that. Tsk, and to think I have to hear your well being from this french bread," Dio looks at Polnareff and scoffs, "so you are stuck in a turtle? Serves you right for stealing one of my arrows."

"Technically they are a property of Speedwagon Foundation, not yours." The man in white says and glares at Giorno, who Giorno didn't dare to look at him right in the eyes, "Jotaro. It's been a while."

"Mind explaining what did you do? And you have to pay for making me suffer a week of your father's complain during your absence. And you need to call my mom after this, you made her worried sick for you."

"Let's go inside shall we?"

************************************

All of them entered Giorno's new office. Dio looks around the room and smirks, touching the expensive leather couches and finally takes a seat. Jotaro just sits down beside Dio reluctantly. Mista sets down Polnareff and Narancia wants to leave, but Giorno told him he can stay if he wants, and starts to introduce all of them, "this two are my trusted allies, now part of my personal team, Guido Mista and Narancia Ghirga. Mista, Narancia, this is my padre, and this is my great great nephew Jotaro Kujo."

"I didn't know you had a kid…" Polnareff facepalms and Dio smirks, "looks like you turned from serving me to serving my son."

"Wait, if he is your great great nephew, how are you so young?" Mista asks and Narancia grins, "maybe Giorno is secretly an immortal!"

"Well, my padre is the vampire here and he messed up the family tree. Right Jotaro?" Jotaro just grunts in reply and glances at Dio, which makes him glares at Jotaro back. 

"Anyway, let me explain in short. I overthrew the previous boss and Passionne with my friends and they all appointed me as the new boss. I am busy getting the whole mafia reorganized and get rid of the drugs."

"Ho? You are definitely my son, destined for such great things." 

"Need me remind you that he is also the son of a Joestar?"

"Shut up Jotaro."

"Shut up Dio."

The World and Star Platinum appear, both ready to fight. Mista and Narancia sweat drops at the scene and Gold Experience Requiem appears, "stop."

"Wait, why Gold Experience looks different than usual?" Jotaro glances at it and stares at it, and Polnareff shrugs, "actually, he absorbed the arrow to activate requiem to defeat the ex boss."

"As expected of my son! You have awakened a power of greater heights! You are not far from conquering the worl-" Star Platinum punches The World and Dio staggers from the impact, and he glares, "Jotaro! How dare you injured my perfect body-"

"Technically that's father's body and not yours, padre."

"Even my son is not helping me!"

"Giorno, is this normal?" Mista asks and the blonde just chuckles, "yes. Don't mind them. They will fight for another ten minutes before murdering each other for real."

The vampire and a marine biologist continue to exchange blows and Giorno continues his paperwork as usual, ignoring them, making both Mista and Narancia sweat drops.