Chapter one

It was a warm afternoon, the sun loomed above the small town, the warm light of the sun shining down upon the people, and directly into the window of a certain..masked figure that we all know and love. Welcome to..

Dreams pov

I opened my eyes, the sun had awoken me, disturbing my sleep. I hadn't slept for about three days. Last night was the only time I got any sleep. Atleast I got some. I stood, realizing I had been on the floor, legs still on the bed. "So, that's why my head hurts so bad..?" I muttered to myself. I heard buzzing, coming from underneath the blanket, which was also on the floor.

I lifted it up, funding the source of all the buzzing. Grabbing my phone, turning it on, and proceeding to put the pin in..'900+ new messages' "holy-" I scrolled through all the messages. 10 was from everyone trying to get my attention to go into the main gc. The rest was..from the main gc.

I scrolled just a little back in the group.

-----------------------------------

Badboyhalo : guys!! Stop tagging dream! What if he's asleep!

Technoblade : sleep is for the weak.

Ph1lza : we can wait for him to wake up.

Tommyinit : @dream

Badboyhalo : ಠ︵ಠ

Wilbur : @dream

Tubbo : @dream

Tommyinit: @dream

Tommyinit : @dream

Tubbo : @dream

Badboyhalo : stop it you muffinheads!

Tommyinit : @dream

Tubbo : okay okay

Technoblade : the spammmm

Badboyhalo : so, is everyone okay with the plan?

Tubbo : I'm fine with it.

Tommyinit : my parents said yes

Technoblade : I guess.

Wilbur : I'm free then, so yeah..
-

------------------------------------

I sighed, sudden confusion filling my mind. What were they talking about?

--------------------------------------

Dream : what-

Badboyhalo : oh, you're awake!

Tommyinit : finally.
-----------------------------------------
Afterwards, they explained to me that they were planning on meeting up. I didn't know what to respond after that. I didn't want to show my face. Sure, I wanted to meet them,, but not show my face!! This was too much. This was awful. This was torture. I sighed heavily. Receiving a new notification.
-------------------------------------------
Badboyhalo : dream?