𝐭. 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 » 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ » ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, (𝐲/𝐧).

they were peacefully making their way to school, having small talk along the way. the two were very close. people often mistake them as a couple.

kageyama didn't mind this however. why do you ask? simple, he had fallen in love with his childhood best friend, (l/n) (y/n).

at first he was in denial. he couldn't have fallen in love right? but he soon came to terms with the fact that he indeed does have a crush on her.

like all cliché love stories, the poor boy had no idea that his childhood best friend also shared the same feelings as him.

until one day, (y/n) finally gathered the courage to write a love letter. nothing could go wrong with a simple love letter, right?

the plan was fairly simple. all (y/n) had to do was write a love letter, put it in kageyama's locker and confess.

easier said then done.

(timeskip to after school)

"what the. . ." kageyama looked at his locker. something was added in his locker, specifically there was a letter.

now, kageyama was highly confused. why was there a letter? sure, kageyama did have some fans but none of them have ever given him a letter.

"hm? what's this?~ the king got a love letter?" the sound of tsukishima's annoying voice was heard.

"shut up tsukishima." kageyama grumbled, annoyed by the blonde's teasing.

"HAHH?! KAGEYAMA GOT A LOVE LETTER?!" as if things couldn't get worst, hinata just had to scream that out.

great. now everyone knows about it.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE! WHY'D YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD DUMBASS?!" kageyama was obviously embarrassed, he didn't one everybody to know he got a love letter from who knows where.

"why don't you just read it then king?" tsukishima provoked. the blonde really just wanted to find an excuse to insult the king.

"eh? no way don't do that! just read it in private tobio!" (y/n) advised, trying her best to persuade kageyama to read it privately to avoid embarrassment.

"shut up tsukishima" kageyama said, annoyed.

"ara? what's this? is the king embarrassed?" tsukishima calmly provoked again.

"why you!-" kageyama wanted to punch tsukishima's smug face, yet he was held back by both hinata and (y/n).

"hey bakayama! stingkyshima! stop!" hinata tried to stop the little fight.

"yeah! hinata's right calm down" (y/n) said also trying to stop the two tall giants from fighting.

"fine then! i'll fucking read it!" kageyama said irritated.

"wait tobio don't-" (y/n) tried to stop kageyama yet he ignored them and started reading.

" 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑜 , " he started reading the love letter with his best interpretation of a mocking voice.

"tobio don't you think you should respect their privacy i mean-" (y/n) tried their best to stop kageyama yet he just ignored them again.

" 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒- 𝑛𝑜. 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.~" kageyama continued to mock.