Yowapeda AU - Pizza delivery

Yowapeda AU where Hakogaku bicycle club starts selling pizza to raise fund to buy equipments for members.

Izumida and Manami are the pizza delivery guys.

While Arakita... well, he thinks making pizzas are nothing but a pain in the ass (A/N: everything's a pain in the ass for him except for Fuku's d OOPS) so he's in charge of receiving calls from customers but he just shouts at them.

Like, "WHAT TOPPINGS DO YOU REALLY WANT, BOKE??!!!" yeah, just like that...

It drives customers away but at the same time it kind of 'lures' them?? 'cause he sounds so threatening :V

Fuku thinks it's a bad idea to put him in charge on taking orders so he switches him to be in charge of the drinks instead. Of course, Bepsi company. Not Cole. NOT COLE, OH GOD.

So Shinkai is now in charge of receiving orders. :D

Now going back to the pizza delivery guys... well, what can I say. Izumida and... Manami.

oh, yeah... they ride on their beautiful road bikes when delivering pizzas. :D

 Everything's pretty normal with the deliveries though. Preeeeeeetty normal. *sweats a bit*

MEANWHILE...

Izumida: *knocks on the door* ABU!!!!

Person: *surprised* h-huh? W-What is it?

Izumida: HakoGaku Jitensha-bu Fund Raising Pizza Delivery! Your order! Cheesy pizza! Dozo~

Person: o-oh... y-your shirt was unbuttoned so I, I couldn't read what was printed on the shir--

Izumida: oh! This is Andy! This is Franku!

Person: oh... *sweats nervously* i-is that so? Ehe... hehe...he ((oh god they have names like how come))

MEANWHILE again...

Manami: *presses the door bell*

Person: *opens the door* yes? Ah, my pizza~

Manami: [always had that smiling face] *hands over the pizza*

Person: Thank y-

Manami: *walks away*

Person: w-wait! Aren't you gonna take my payment?

Manami: there is? There is a payment? Oh, okay.

Person: ((the hell is wrong with this guy)) Ah, here you go.

Manami: *smiles and walks away*

Person: wAIT! Where's my change?

Manami: change? But I didn't bring any money to give a change.

Person: ((seriously what the fuck is with this guy)) th-that's-- you have to give me a change, I don't have a smaller value.

Manami: eh? I'm just told to bring that box to this house. That's all I know.

Person: ((what a pain)) fine. ((it's a fund raising pizza delivery anyway)) keep the change, kid. *closes the door*

Manami: Thank you very much!

Manami: *heads towards his road bike*

Manami: *smirks*

Upon reaching the school (Izumida and Manami), Fuku asked them how it went for their first day of delivery...

Izumida: It was fun!! (A/N: actually what really happened after he introduced Andy and Frank, he demonstrated some rigorous exercises to the person and persuaded them to do it because eating pizza alone is not going to help gaining some "abu". R.I.P. random person)

Manami: it was great! It went according to plan! (A/N: you know what he did...)

Fuku: ((plan? what plan?)) *thinks that nothing beats Hakogaku so why doubt on his own team, they are tsuyoi after all* Good work, now deliver these.

[WHEN MANAMI AND IZUMIDA WERE OUT DELIVERING PIZZA...]

Shinkai: *on the phone* with more mushrooms in it?

Person on the phone: yes, please.

Shinkai: Got it~ *does the BQN*

Person: *moans because got struck by the BQN even on the phone*

Shinkai: *puts the phone down* Say, Fuku... Can you do all the orders on time? We seem to have attracted a lot of customers on our first day than we expected, (A/N: IT'S BECAUSE HE BQNs THEM) thought you might need some help~

Fuku: well, I...

Shinkai: Hm?

Fuku: I'm strong.

Shinkai: that's our ace~

(A/N: Since Fuku 'kind of' spins plates on sticks, he does that thing on making their pizza too. He's tsuyoi!)

OF COURSE, NEVER FORGET TOUDOU. TOUDOU IS IMPORTANT. TOUDOU IS A NECESSITY TO THIS WORLD. LONG LIVE TOUDOU-SAMA!!!

Toudou is in charge of looking after the pizza inside the oven. That's all. He just needs to confirm if the pizzas look beautiful and perfect and then put them in a box.

MEANWHILE...

Toudou: *puts the pizza on the oven* ah, there~! *sighs in relief*

Toudou: *takes his cellphone from his pocket*

Toudou: *dials Maki-chan*

Toudou: *waits for a sec*

Toudou: MAKI-CHAAAAAAN~

Maki-chan: AREN'T YOU LOOKING AFTER YOUR PIZZA?!

Toudou: it's fine! It's fine! I'm good at this~

Maki-chan: well, I hope it burns

Toudou: c'mon, Maki-chan~ Don't be mean~ I'll treat you one later after this!

Maki-chan: no thanks.

Toudou: it's settled then!

Maki-chan: I SAID NO THANKS

Toudou: see you at 6 pm!

Maki-chan: GOD--