22

Jimin POV

"Jimin what do you think pink or black," she said holding up two dresses I'm sitting on her bed not caring at all.

It's Thursday afternoon and I'm at Sung Kyung house in her room she is looking for an outfit because we're going to some fancy restaurants she booked and she is taking forever to get dressed and I just wanna go home and sleep or cuddle Yoongi mostly I wanna cuddle Yoongi but I'm stuck here.

"Jimin!" She yelled I look at her she is standing cross arms in front of me.

"What?" I said casually

"I asked you what dress I should wear on our date?" She huffed

"I don't care," I said because I really don't.

She huffed and then looked me up and down and smirked she took off her top and pants leaving her in her underwear my eyes widen confused.

"What the fuck?" I said confused she smiled and sat on my lap.

"Cmon Jimin let's skip the dinner and fool around I bet that goodie-goodie yoongi and you haven't done anything" she whispered near my ear and kissed up my neck then my lips kissing me I quickly pick her up and throw her on the bed off of me.

"Sung Kyung! What the fuck!" I said standing up wiping my mouth.

"What's your issue you act as if we have never seen each other naked we literally have had sex on this bed before" she spat

"Crazy bitch how dare you kiss me I don't want you! I'm not going to sleep with you" I spat in anger she rolled her eyes and got on her knee in front of me.

"Oh Jiminie come on," she said then palmed me and fiddled with my belt I freeze "I wanna taste you again" she breathed near my member and kissed it through my pants "I know you want me your body is telling me so" she whispers rubbing me through my pants I look down and I'm a bit hard "Come on Minnie," she said and started to take off my pants and I finally snap out of it I slap her hands away and push her away she scoffed.

"Fuck what is wrong with you! I'm done you crossed a line," I said and picked up my jacket to leave walking out of her room I hear her stand up and chase after me.

"Park Jimin!" She yelled I turned around and see her she is in a robe.

"What!" I yelled back

"If you leave deals off," she said I scoff and move to stand in front of her.

"I don't care anymore that was over the line Sung Kyung I will not cheat on him this whole situation is already killing me and you kissed me so I'm done" I spat she scoffed.

"Jesus you love him so much"' she said

"Yes I do and this is wrong I can't do it anymore just forget about the money and leave me alone," I said and start to walk away.