5 Year Anniversary

-Bonnie's POV-
I woke up a little earlier than normal. I looked over to see Bon still peacefully sleeping in her bed.

I can't believe we have been together for 5 years now. I thought smiling to myself.

I then looked over at my clock, and saw that it was 7:30 in the morning.

That should be plenty of time to get ready for today.

I slowly climbed out of my bed making sure not to wake up Bon. Once I was fully out of bed I slowly made my way out of the room carefully opening and closing the door behind me.

Bon and I have been together and today for our 5 year anniversary I wanted to ask for her hand in marriage. All I need is help picking out the perfect ring, and I just happened to know a pizza loving someone that can help.

I made my way towards the kitchen to see Chica getting ready to make breakfast.

"Morning Chica." I say pulling out a chair to sit at the counter.

"Morning Bonnie." She said turning to face me, "What wakes you up this early?"

"I kinda need your help with something."

"What do you need help with?" She asked.

"I need some help picking out a ring for Bon."

-Bon's POV-

I slowly started to wake up and stretched. "Good Morning Bon-" I say turning to face his bed noticing he's not in it, "-nie?"

Did I sleep in again? I thought, turning to look at my clock, It's only 8. Bonnie isn't typically a morning person on Saturday.

I then got out of my bed, and stretched a little bit more.

He could just be in the kitchen.

I then made my way towards the kitchen only to see he's not there.

That's weird.

I then notice two sticky notes on the fridge. The first one read-

'Left with Bonnie to get more groceries.'

-Chica

Explains why Bonnie isn't here.

I shrugged and read the second note.

'Sorry I left without telling you. I didn't want to wake you up from your sleep.'

'P.s. Happy Five Year Anniversary - Love Bonnie.'

"Wait, that's today!" I said to myself.

I looked at the calendar and sure enough it was August 15th. Soon Chi walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Bon." She said opening the fridge and grabbing an apple.

"Morning Chi."

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Chi asked

"Not yet."

"You know breakfast is an important meal of the day." Chi said, taking another bit out her apple.

"I know." I sighed, "It's just I have a lot on my mind."

"Care to share what's on your mind?" Chi asked.

"Yeah, but first is it alright if I eat."

"Go ahead."

I quickly ate some cereal, while Chi finished eating her apple. After eating I asked Chi if we could talk somewhere more private, and said that's fine. So I led her towards Bonnie and I's room to talk.