6. It's All Real

"Anyway, what kind of Adventu-cation is this? That bridge was dangerous! What are these ponies thinking?!" Quibble yelled! "Right now, we are thinking that we should thank you for escaping. For you have lead us right to The Lost Temple of Chicomoztoc!" Caballeron said as he walked out of the brush m, beckoning for his hench ponies to tie Rainbow Dash's wings down, and tie up Quibble. "Make sure they don't escape this time. And just to make sure miss pegasus here stays put..."

Caballeron said trailing off, pulling out something cylindrical with tip. He walked over to Rainbow's rear end and shoved it in slightly. She winced and squeaked. Quibble winced as well, feeling her pain internally. Caballeron left it there, as he and the henchponies lead them into the temple. Rainbow Dash tried to hold back, but a henchpony went behind her and shoved it in further. She screamed. She looked back at the henchpony and hung her head. She kept walking.

"This isn't the Daring Do Experience Adventu-cation, is it?" Quibble asked annoyed. "Finally!" Rainbow yelled. "Its some cheap knock off ran by some ponies who have no idea what their doing! What was that with the bridge? We were in serious danger!" Quibble yelled as he took the rope from around his neck, and walked towards Rainbow Dash. The henchpony behind her harshly shoved it in all the way. "YIPES!" she screamed. Quibble stepped on a stone pressure plate. Sand started falling from the walls. "Uh, Quibble?" Rainbow tried to call. "No, I'm talking! This Adventu-cation SUCKS! The only other thing that would make this a daring do adventure, is some wanna-be Ahuizotl monster!" Quibble said as he stepped on another pressure plate.

"WATCH WHERE YOU ARE STEPPING YOU FOOL!" Caballeron yelled in Quibble's face. Caballeron and his hench ponies ran away as a giant creature rose from the sand. Quibble turned around terrified. "That's real. THIS IS ALL REEEEEEEEALLLL!!" He yelled as he and Rainbow Dash ran from the monster. Rainbow couldn't run as fast, because the cylinder was stuck in her ass. Quibble bit it, and pulled it out. She held back the water in her eyes from the sharp pain that caused, but they kept running. They were backed up against the wall as the creature came running straight for them.....