25

-

-

  Taehyung was pretty positive that he had the upper ground tonight. That's all he ever wanted, is to put Min Yoongi in his place. And if a perfect opportunity comes, he takes it. He always will. Because Yoongi has been the biggest pain in Taehyung's ass for years.

  So as he knocks on the apartment door that is right next to his own, he puts his hands in his hoodie pocket and smiles in satisfaction as he watched the door open, Seokjin appearing behind it. He welcomed them very warmly. That was something that Taehyung noticed when they had dinner here before. Seokjin is a fun, lively, warm person. The complete opposite vibes from what Yoongi gives.

  "The food is almost finished." Seokjin opened the door wider for them. He seemed to have a bright smile on his face. Brighter than the first time they had dinner. One thing that Taehyung noticed was how Jimin shied up all of a sudden. He didn't question it. Instead, he walked by them and walked in further to try and catch a glimpse of his target.

  His target looked a little different from what he had expected, though. As he looked in the kitchen, he could most definitely see Min Yoongi standing with his back to him, but his hair was different. It was blonde. It caught Taehyung off guard for a second and he didn't even realize that Seokjin had walked up behind him and put an arm around him.

  "Kitty's cooking because he lost a bet with me last night." Seokjin chuckled as Yoongi suddenly turned to look at them. His blonde hair made him look so much more different than usual, and the sudden nickname that Seokjin gave him also made Tae feel lost. Taehyung shook his head. Kitty? Blonde hair? Is this guy even Min Yoongi?

  "Fuck off." Yoongi huffed.

  Oh, yeah. That's Min Yoongi alright.

  "I'll set the table." Seokjin completely ignored the smaller, taking his arm away from Taehyung and brushing past Yoongi in the small kitchen as he reached for a cabinet. "You two can go ahead and sit down at the table if you want." He continued as he pulled plates down. Taehyung hadn't even noticed that Jimin was standing behind him.

  He nodded. "Okay."

  As time went on, they settled down at the table in the same exact seats that they were in last time. Jimin hummed as he looked over at Yoongi with an odd look.

  "You just look so different." He suddenly announced. "I mean black hair looks good on you, but blonde just makes you look so different." He stuffed his mouth with food before he could say any more. Yoongi just looked down at his own food, not sure what to really say back to Jimin.

  "It makes him look more delicate, right?" Seokjin asked. "He's like a doll."

  Jimin nodded and Taehyung took it upon himself to look at Yoongi to really get a feel of what they were talking about. "A doll." He pressed his chopsticks against his lips in deep thought. "He looks.." Taehyung held his chopsticks tighter before looking away, not caring that Yoongi wasn't looking back at him or that he was being ignored.