63

🔞
(kinda)

🔞(kinda)

-

-

-

-

Taehyung took a nice warm shower to drown away all doubts and thoughts filling his mind. As he got dressed to go to Yoongi's apartment, he sighed to himself and left his own door, only barely having to turn just to knock at Yoongi's apartment door. The door opened not too long after and before he knew it, he had arms wrapping around him and a forehead pressed against his chest harshly.

This made Taehyung frown. It was time to face the fact that he was never going to let go of Yoongi, even if Yoongi let go of him. Since high school, all he's known is Yoongi.

He held tightly onto Yoongi and inhaled his scent. The hug was warm just like their very first hug was, except this time had a different meaning to it. Yoongi hugged to never let go, not to accept him for the first time, but to keep him forever. Taehyung held him closer.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you." Yoongi whispered. He melted into Taehyung comfortably as Taehyung rubbed his back softly. "I suck. I'm a dick. I never should've gotten mad at you in the first place—"

"No more apologies." Taehyung said as he pulled away from Yoongi. "Cuddles and kisses are more acceptable. I'll accept those because I miss them." He pushed past Yoongi and pulled him by his hand, stepping over familiar beer cans that Taehyung had seen in the video. As he made his way to Yoongi's room, he furrowed his eyebrows in a sudden confusion.

"The video.." He turned to Yoongi as he opened the bedroom door. Yoongi froze at the mention of the video. "Why were you guys recording, anyway? Where did the video even come from? Did Jimin record it?"

Yoongi shook his head and sighed, his shoulders rising and falling as he closed his bedroom door quietly. "I recorded it." He chuckled to himself as Taehyung tilted his head in confusion once again. "It was Jungkook's camera. I wanted to record us having fun. I... ended up not having much fun, you see.."

Taehyung smiled and reached for Yoongi's hand once again, pulling Yoongi towards him and towards the end of the bed. He pulled even more, tugging Yoongi into his lap and biting his bottom lip out of amusement as Yoongi straddled him with a pout set on his lips that looked too cute not to kiss.

So Taehyung kissed him.

One small press of their lips and Taehyung was already gone. All of the bad days meant nothing anymore as Yoongi kissed him back with a small whimper as if he was so sure that he would never have this kiss ever again. That's what it felt like to Taehyung. Yoongi kissed him as if he knew that Taehyung was going away and never coming back. He kissed him so harsh and put all of his emotion into it. It hurt Taehyung to even think about.

He pulled away, inhaling deeply, shortly, before he pressed his lips into Yoongi's again. They kissed with more passion and power this time. The smack of their lips together and the heavy breathing from their noses were all they could hear. Yoongi's hands trailed from Taehyung's shoulders to his neck, to his hair and tangling his fingers into the curly locks tightly. Taehyung pulled Yoongi's waist in, their tummys pressing together through their big t-shirts. Yoongi's back arched into him, pressing himself into Taehyung more.

"Taehyungie." Yoongi panted as he pulled away, but Taehyung ignored him and started to kiss the corners of his mouth instead of his lips. He wandered down to Yoongi's jaw, pressing quick pecks onto him. When he reached Yoongi's left side, he pulled Yoongi forward and started leaving open-mouthed kisses on his neck instead. Yoongi merely held tighter and tried not to make any noises as he had never had neck kisses before.

He bit his own tongue in hopes to not moan at the feeling of Taehyung reaching his earlobe, sucking and biting messily at the touch-starved man. Taehyung kissed, a soft sigh ringing in Yoongi's ears lowly as he kissed where Yoongi used to have a double-helix piercing in his ear, where he had taken out the earrings because his ears were too sensitive for them. And now Taehyung's tongue was soothing the spot where the holes had closed up, Yoongi's sensitivity kicking in and shooting a tickling sensation throughout his skin.

Yoongi broke, his lips parting with a moan slipping out of his mouth as the tickle shot what felt like fireworks through his body. He's so fucking touch deprived that he was starting to feel his cock twitch by just this alone. He breathed in hard, his teeth taking in the stinging cold air harshly as Taehyung merely chuckled deeply into his ear, but his body still felt like it was on fire and buzzing despite the freezing cold air on his teeth.

"Taehyungie.." Yoongi whined. "T-This isn't cuddling, idiot."

Taehyung pulled away. His face was slightly red and his eyes were dark as they stared back into Yoongi's uncertain eyes. "Right." He said as he loosened his grip on Yoongi. "Sorry. Let's cuddle. I'm here to kiss and cuddle. Maybe I got a little carried away."

He pecked Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi grinned like a fool down at him. "Your legs are pretty comfortable, you know." He climbed off of Taehyung despite his statement. Taehyung smirked as he watched Yoongi climb away from him.

"Oh?" He teased, crawling toward Yoongi on the bed and pressing a kiss to his lips again. "You like sitting like that, baby?" He teased even more by kissing Yoongi's ear again. Yoongi laid his head down on his pillow, leaving Taehyung leaning in alone. He wrapped his leg over Taehyung's waist and pulled him in to cuddle, reaching for the blanket.

"What do you want from me?" He chuckled at Taehyung, who was still pouting. "I like your thighs. Happy?" He smiled. Taehyung shook his head and pulled Yoongi into him, wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing his own face into Yoongi's neck. "Hm.." Yoongi decided to play with Taehyung's hair, the strands falling into his fingers. "Stop pouting about it and maybe one day I'll ride them."

Taehyung's head shot away from Yoongi's neck to stare at him in surprise and confusion. Yoongi laughed at the sight.

"I ain't doing shit until we cuddle, Kim Taehyung." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "So stop being weird and pouty. Let's cuddle."

  "You—"

  "Cuddle."

~