•dreams

benny was fast asleep, he had had quite a long day with his tournament You had come just come back from shopping and wanted to see if benny wanted to go out but when you saw him sleeping peacefully you decided to lie down next to him instead of waking him up

You flipped the pages of your book, your head resting comfortably on the cushion when suddenly, you heard a soft groan. You turned your head to see benny lying amongst the blankets, his hair falling over his eyes. He was still fast asleep.You biiiiii went back to reading your book but this time you heard another groan, louder. benny shifted slightly as you watched him, wondering what he was dreaming about that caused him to groan in his sleep.

"mmm y/n" he moaned out of no where

you felt your cheeks heat up, was he dreaming about you

Benny continued to moan softly, each of his moans making you hotter and wetter by the second. he looked sexy even when he was asleep, and to hear your name fall from his lips in that tone drove you crazy. you couldn't help yourself, your fingers trailing lightly over your middle, pressing with your fingertips to relieve the tension. "fuck y/n, just like that" he moaned.

You slid your hands underneath the waistband of your leggings, touching yourself over your underwear, watching as benny dreamed of you. Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open but you didn't notice, your own eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure.

"Y/n?" he looked rather confused, his cheeks tinted red.

You quickly removed your hands from your middle, your cheeks flushing a deep red colour

"H-hi benny" you tried to smile

"W-when did you get here?" he asked

"Um, a while ago. I was waiting for you to wake up" you said nonchalantly.

He nodded and looked away, deep in thought. You still felt hot, and...unsatisfied. The both of you stayed in silence for a few seconds.

"benny?"

"Hmm?"

"Were you dreaming of me?"His head turned to face you, his eyes wide.

"How did you know?" he asked, looking embarrassed.

"You were sort of...sleep talking"

"Oh no" he covered his face with his hands.

What did you dream about?" you asked, curious to know.
He uncovered his face, looking at you once again

"You don't think it's weird?" he asked."

"Course not. I thought it was kind of- kind of hot actually" you admitted, remembering how amazing you had felt, hearing your name from his lips.He bit his lip, thinking for a moment before removing the blankets from above him and rolling on to his side.

"You really want to know?"
a small smile played on his lips

"You really want to know?" a small smile played on his lips.

He lowered his head slightly and kissed your neck, nipping gently with his teeth. Then brought his lips to your mouth, kissing slowly, building up the heat.
After a few seconds, he pulled away just enough for him to speak.

"In my dream I did that first..then..." He grabbed your hands and lay down on his back, pulling you on top of him. He slid his hands under your t-shirt, gripping your bare hips.

"Then I did this.."He grabbed the hem of your t-shirt and pulled it over your head, throwing it away. He unclasped your bra before before bringing his hands to your chest and massaging each breast, causing you to throw your head back and moan.

You ground against him, already feeling him becoming hard.

"Getting a little needy are we?" he chuckled.You lifted yourself so that you could remove your pants, benny doing the same. Both of you were now bare against each other.

"What else did you dream of?" you panted, shivering as you felt him trail his fingertips up and down your belly.

You held his dick in your hands, pumping up and down as he shut his eyes in pleasure

"As amazing as that feels, I'd like to show you the rest of my dream" he said, his voice deep.He grabbed your hips once again and lowered you on to his dick. You cried loudly as he entered you, feeling ever inch of him inside of you.

"so wet already" he moaned, loving the feeling of you wrapped around his cock.

you had never been on top, this was a completely different feeling, and you were loving it. you started to move up and down on his length, the both of you moaning loudly.

"fuck y/n you look so good on top of me" he groaned, holding your hips and guiding your movements. he moved his hands up and cupped both your breasts, massaging lightly.

You bent lower, so that your chest was against his. You kissed him on the base of your neck, increasing the pace.

You were already so close.
And you knew he was too by the way he was twitching inside of you.

"I know you were touching yourself earlier" he whispered huskily in your ear.

And that did it, you went back up, your back arching as you pressed your hands on his chest, riding out your orgasm.

Benny came soon after, just the sight of you coming on top of him was enough to make him reach his own high.

You got off from top of him, rolling on to your back, your breath heavy.

You should have those wet dreams more often benny" you said