GENESIS

• Dedicated to Vanessa TuTu Malize

WITH THEIR PARENTS DEAD, KEN AND JIRO HAD NO ONE IN THE WORLD BUT THEMSELVES. THEIR LIVES CHANGE WHEN JIRO IS CAPTURED BY A MYSTERIOUS MAN. SOON KEN'S WORLD IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. HIS LIFE IS SAVED BY  HIROTO, A MYSTERIOUS, BUT POWERFUL MAN . KEN SOON DISCOVERS THAT THERE ARE OTHER WORLDS EXISTING BEYOND HIS AND BEST OF ALL, POWERFUL BEASTS THAT DEPENDS ON HOSTS TO UNLEASH THEIR FULL POWER. WITH A BEAST IN KEN AND WITH THE HELP OF HIROTO, KEN WILL USE EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO SAVE HIS BIG BROTHER.

Ken and his elder brother walked up the stairs towards their room, they had just come back from school. The weather in Japan had increased tremondously in the last few days. On their way up the stairs, they passed Chad who sat on the stairs, drawing as always, on a book.

Hey Chad.' said Jiro.

'Hey.'  said Chad not looking up.'Mrs Ami's looking for you two.'

'Thanks.' said Jiro.

Jiro and Ken were close to the other kids in the foster home. It was a bond the kids all shared.

'Jiro how long are we going to stay in this dump?' said Ken, kicking his shoes off, as he jumped onto his bed. He and Jiro shared a room.

'I don't know.' said Jiro, waving his hand impatiently.

For as long as Ken could remember, they had always lived in a foster home. The foster agency told them their parents had died in a car crash.  All of Ken's life Jiro had taken care of him. He was 2 years older than ken. Whenever Ken got into fights he was always there to back him up.

‘I hate this country!’ said Ken sounding ill-tempered.

‘You always say that.’ Smiled Jiro, patting Ken on the head.

‘well you cant blame me.’

A sudden knock on their door and a lady came in. She was in her mid forties.

‘ Evening boys!’ said Mrs.  Ami.

‘Evening.’said the boys simultaneously.

‘How was school? ‘said Mrs. Ami. ’you didn’t get in a fight again,did you ken?’

‘No I didn’t.’ Said Ken.

‘Is everything okay Mrs. Ami?’ asked Jiro.

‘I found some parents who are going to take you.’

‘ you did?’ replied ken jumping to his feet.

‘yes I did, but there’s a catch.....you both have to live with different parents.’ said Mrs Ami smiling sadly.

‘NO!’ yelled Jiro.

‘I’m sorry Jiro but there’s nothing I can do about it, they're really nice people Jiro.'

'I'm not getting separated, from my brother.'replied Jiro.

Jiro got up from his bed and left the room.

'i'm really sorry Mrs Ami, he's not like this.' said Ken, apologetically

'Its not his fault, you two must be really close.' said Mrs Ami.

'Yeah...we are.'

Jiro had always protected Ken from the world. When their parents died, Jiro was only 6 and Ken was just  4. The Japanese foster agency had taken them into their care. They had been to lots of parents together, but none of them ever seemed to like them. They always complained. .

' your hair's messy, why does it stand, you need to cut it!'

' you don't need to go every where you're brother goes to!'