SCARY NIGHT

'Do you think we'll be able to save his brother?' asked the Osazu.

'Nothing is impossible Damashi.' said Hiroto.

They were in a room with orange walls and lots of windows. A man sat opposite of Hiroto, his  jet-black, all slanted to the left side of his head. His black eyes looked very dull.

'Where is the boy?'  asked Damashi

'I left him with Haruna.' said Hiroto chuckling.

'Playful as always Hiroto.' said Damashi grinning.'So the boy's training, you'll take care of it right?'

'Yes I will.'said Hiroto standing to his feet.' I need to get the boy, I have this feeling Haruna has him stuck somewhere.'

'Ha....Just like old times.' said Damashi getting to his feet too.

'I better take my leave. Good day lord Osazu.' said Ken bowing his head. He turned around and went for the door.

'Hiro.'

He turned around, Damashi was smiling.

'Welcome home friend.' said Damashi.

________________________________________________________________________________

'Damn it's getting cold.' said Ken shivering. It was already dark and he had no clue how long he had been stuck there.

Its funny how lives can change in one afternoon, thought Ken.Jiro and I were going to get separated  but it happened way too fast. Ken looked at his foot, it was still frozen. He groaned.

'When are you thinking of freeing you're self?.' said a voice from behind Ken. He turned his head around to see it was Hiorto.

'Where on earth have you been?' yelled Ken angrily waving his fist.

'Talking to the Osazu.' said Hiroto flicking his finger, causing the ice to melt to melt instantly.' I see Haruna did the same to you. She did that to me when I was you're age.'

'You said something about an Ora-thing?' asked Ken, waving his feet to get rid of the water in his shoes.'What is it?'

'The Osazu is the official military ruler of the village.' said Hiroto.' He deals with Internal and External affairs of the village with other villages.'

'I get it, so what's gonna happen?' asked Ken looking serious. 

'I'm going to train you.' said Hiroto.'And you're going to meet some one.'

'Who?' asked Ken eagerly.' Is it a girl?'

________________________________________________________________________________

'I thought you said we were meeting a girl.' said Ken angrily.

'I didn't answer you're question, now quit being rude and introduce yourself.' said Hiroto sternly.

They had an additional person to their little group. A boy ,roughly the same age with Ken with spiky black hair, with a blue tint to it. His hair hung over both sides of his face roughly framing his cheek,his eyes were onyx. He was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt with a raised collar. His pants were navy-blue, concealing most of his dark blue sandals.

'Who is he master?' asked he boy.

'Master?' Ken spun around.'Are you his master?'

'His name is Haroki Eroni.'said Hiroto nodding.'Yeah i am and I'm proud to say to say he's a Jinketsu-B.'

'What's that?'asked Ken quickly.

'Why don't we go eat some where?' said Hiroto smiling.'Aren't you hungry Ken?'